inflation after inauguration - page 7

moskitman:
It's a hassle, and I have a 'natural laziness of the male', so to speak... ))

Let's go at it from the other end. Come to think of it, now you're gonna be a hundred millionaire.

Mischek2:

Let's go at it from the other end. Think about it, now you're gonna be a millionaire.
That's a small price to pay, because if you legalize it, you'll be a billionaire at the very least.

Mischek2:

Here. And no one is talking. I don't think anyone does, but everyone pretends to know and that they are tough patriots.
The taxi driver from Brat 2 knows, and you know it. As he used to say: "The motherland is where the *** is warm" - or close in meaning, I don't remember. So it has nothing to do with patriotism.

alexx_v:
You're taking it too small, because if he legalises it, he'll be a billionaire at the very least.

Why can't a colonel's son become a general?

alexx_v:
The taxi driver from Brat 2 knows, and you know it. As he used to say: "The homeland is where the ass is warm" - or close in meaning, I can't remember. So it has nothing to do with patriotism.

I don't get it. In short, you too... don't know.

Why are you being so incomprehensible?) You're jumping to conclusions on the basis of something you do not understand))

Let me explain: if he is nominated as president and he becomes one, it is easy to answer the question of the topicstarter - after the inauguration the inflation rate will rise from 20% per month ) Which in turn will not have any effect on your patriotism)

alexx_v:

Why are you being so incomprehensible?) You're jumping to conclusions on the basis of something you do not understand))

Let me explain: if he is nominated as president and he becomes one, it is easy to answer the question of the topicstarter - after the inauguration the inflation rate will rise from 20% per month ) Which in turn will not have any effect on your patriotism)

What is patriotism?

alexx_v:
... I explain: if we nominate Andrei for president and he becomes one, it becomes easy to answer the question of the topicstarter - after the inauguration the inflation rate will be 20% per month ) Which, in turn, will not have any effect on your patriotism .
But no one will find out about it :)))

Mischek2:

What is patriotism?

have you been banned from wikipedia and google?

sand:

Are you banned from wikipedia and google?

Get out of the way.)

I want to ask a real person