inflation after inauguration - page 4

C-4:

The presence of imports in the agricultural production indicates the complexity and structure of production. In medieval times, the complete cycle of production of a commodity was carried out in one place, now the times are different, - over the production of one unit of product are different regions, and even countries. Some segments of agricultural products are dominated by imports (wine, flowers, fruit) and some by exports (crops), and this is natural.

In any case, the estimates obtained are very approximate. I open my fridge and see that almost all the goods in it are made in Russia, and are also exported to neighbouring countries (Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Belarus) - so agriculture in Russia is working, and all is not so bad.

It reminds me of a funny story. My relatives live in Georgia and told me this story. One day Saakashvili saw an adjika produced by our company Baltimore in Georgia on the counter of their Georgian shop. He was outraged: "What has the agriculture of our country come to, if now even aggika is brought to us from Russia? - So much for Russia with its "collapsed" agricultural sector:)

In general, yes, the self-sufficiency ratio of the main agricultural products shows a more accurate picture:

CSR=100%*Production volume/Domestic consumption

As of 2010:

Meat - 72%

Milk - 80%

Eggs - 98%

Potatoes - 76%

Vegetables and foodstuffs - 80%.

So, no matter how you look at it, but we consume more than we produce. That is, in the end, we are importers. Although we export something.

Avals:

In general, yes, the self-sufficiency ratio for basic agricultural products shows the picture more accurately:

What is the ratio of gross imports/exports of agricultural products?

C-4:

And what is the ratio of gross imports/exports of agricultural products?

imports $42bn exports $13bn reference 2011

imports/exports=3.2

Yeah, big imbalance though...

PapaYozh:

The rest are in localities of up to 100,000.

The population of the Bryansk Region is 1,292,000. The only town in the region with a population of over 100,000 is Bryansk (415,000).

Avals:

In general, yes, the self-sufficiency ratio of the main agricultural products shows a more accurate picture:

CSR=100%*Production volume/Domestic consumption

As of 2010:

Meat - 72%

Milk - 80%

Eggs - 98%

Potatoes - 76%

Vegetables and foodstuffs - 80%.

So, no matter how you look at it, but we consume more than we produce. That is, in the end, we are importers. Although we do export something.

I don't know their counting methodology, but something is wrong, almost all meatpackers are sitting on cheap Argentine . Maybe the statistics there meant fresh meat . And meat as part of the product, sausage, dumplings, etc. is not included.

granit77:
The population of the Bryansk Region is 1 292 thousand. The only town in the region with a population of over 100 thousand is the city of Bryansk (415 thousand).

Tavarisch! I can't sleep, I keep thinking about cattle breeding from Medvedev. Stop mocking. Spit it out.

Aleksander:
How come? According to official data 143,000,000 people live in Russia (population of Russia is 142,905,200)... 143-74~70 in general :)
That's with migrants. Remember how excited Golikova was about population growth in 2010? The whole point was the onset of the crisis, which first of all affected the labour migration, because of which the migration outflow from Russia slightly stopped, while the natural indicators remained the same. So if anyone can be credited with temporary population growth, it is probably Lehmann Brothers and their ilk. The figures for year 11 tell eloquently that the migration outflow has been fully restored. And with it our depopulation.

granit77:
The population of the Bryansk Region is 1 292 thousand. The only town in the region with a population of over 100 thousand is the city of Bryansk (415 thousand).
Bryansk is good, there is a customs office there...

Wow - 415,000 people ...

I guess they even associate the word 'cork' with a bottle, don't they?