inflation after inauguration - page 2

granit77:

Piss on you "A's"! You're ruining the fun! I've just written a bonus clause and was rubbing my hands greedily.

You're writing the penalty clause.

alsu:
and taking into account that the ruble hasn't been devalued, but rather the opposite, it appears that the competitiveness of the economy has gone down by the same amount.

it is difficult to reduce what does not exist)) The share of raw material exports oil+gas+metals+chemicals+forests is 90% The remaining 10% are also partly low value added products. So purely on the world prices of raw materials everything is tied up.

By the way, foreigners do not have much faith in our economy and have only been withdrawing dough from the stock market for the past year. Despite high commodity prices, our stock market has shown the worst results compared to developed and developing countries during this time. During this time it has fallen by 20% and liquidity has significantly decreased

In general, goods are not competitive even by comparison with Belarus. Inflation depends on government handouts to public sector employees and on the rouble exchange rate. If oil falls for more than a year, it will be hell. Remain at the same levels and there will be stagnation in the real economy, as now on the stock market. Only growth can prolong the free-for-all

There is still a long way to go, we are still competitive compared to some African countries...

If we're talking about what I personally have in front of me, at the end of 1990 - beginning of 2000 shipbuilding, for example, was still held by low costs, and foreigners were coming, though not in droves (as it was unrealistic to work with "red directors"), but they were still coming. But over the past 10 years, inflation plus theft have simply eaten up the economics of production, and now without billions in subsidies, enterprises are simply unable to function.

alsu:

There is still a long way to go, we are still competitive with some African countries...

We will trade oil for bananas))

Avals:

We'll swap oil for bananas))

There is still wood, lots of it. They will trade it for toilet paper

Finland's timber industry is only 10% utilised - so it's not all bad, we still have room to grow:)

Mischek2:

There is still wood, lots of it. they will trade it for toilet paper.

food imports will be covered by manure exports))

C-4:
Finland's timber industry is only 10% utilised - so it's not all bad, we still have room to grow:)
Also, Finland is 95% self-sufficient in agricultural products. Before the EU accession it was 105% and we still exported, but then we had to cut down a little. For our wonderful 'agrarian' country this example is an eternal shame.

alsu:
Finland is also 95 percent self-sufficient in agricultural products. Before the EU, it was 105 per cent - still exporting, but then it had to be covered up a bit. For our wonderful 'agricultural' country, this example is an eternal disgrace.

Exports have changed slightly, there are many food producers with Finnish capital and ownership in St. Petersburg and in Russia

alsu:
Finland is also 95 percent self-sufficient in agricultural products. Before the EU, it was 105 per cent - still exporting, but then it had to be covered up a bit. For our wonderful 'agricultural' country, this example is an eternal disgrace.

I don't agree here, our agricultural production situation is not bad after all. Just look at the place of production in your fridge and I bet that the vast majority of foodstuffs are produced in Russia. So what if many of them are branded by foreign brands - they are part of our GDP anyway, just by the standards of international corporations.