Whether there is a process whose analysis of one part does not allow predicting the next part. - page 3

joo:

My point is that it is possible to predict any process with positive MO.

But still, I suspect there is only one situation where prediction is impossible - when the process itself "knows" about the observer and its previous predictions, i.e. these are forward and backward-coupled systems. In this case it is impossible to predict without adjusting the predictor over time, and that is if the lag in the adjustment is sufficiently small (and there is always a lag - the discreteness in the observations can't be removed).

If there wasn't a "forward and backward" clause, it reminded me something of a matrix... :-)

joo:

Tried it. Used a grid with one hidden layer. Was able to achieve a positive MO - predicted the direction of the next increment. So your version is no good.

->

All in all - a grail has been found!

Integer:

All in all - the grail has been found!
The grail is not the problem. The problem is finding a broker without a commission.

joo:
The grail is not the problem. Finding a broker without a commission is the problem.

become a broker yourself...

joo:

2. The LFO, like the MF, is predictive - knowing the previous section you can predict the value at the end of the next section with a certain degree of accuracy (the numbers cannot stagnate long enough around one value - otherwise it will no longer be a series of MF).

Joke ? A provocation ? ))

Mischek2:
A joke ? A provocation? ))
Not the first or the second.

Prival:
become a broker yourself...
I don't have enough capital at my disposal to go into the brokerage business yet, unfortunately.

Integer:

We toss a coin, heads tick up, tails tick down... Instead of a coin, MathRand()%2.
By the way, in terms of speed, MathRand()&0x00000001 is better.

joo:
I don't have enough capital at my disposal to go into the brokerage business yet, unfortunately.

And if I did, would I have started?

Mischek2:

And if I was, would I start ?

Yes, porquoi would not pas? - but, a different question altogether, would I be as interested in making money, but already "on the other side"?

Would you?