Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 10

Zhunko:
This is the real market without DC filters. Whoever is closest to the source succeeds. Short pings are important. It should be. You are just not used to it yet.
I've been told that in America some retailers who use high-frequency radios are willing to pay millions of dollars to reduce the ping by a couple of microseconds).

LeoV:

Are there any results in the real world?

The joke comes to mind. A scientist in a research laboratory demonstrates the results of his work on a miracle baldness ointment. He puts it on a ping-pong ball and the ball gets all fluffy. To the question: will this ointment help on a bare skull? The answer is: "Unfortunately, we are planning to get it only in the distant future.)

jelizavettka: At least you, Kostya, are not going to jump yet?)

Let him jump - quickly and no problems, if he does not value his life, but if, for example, if he threatened to cut off at least his leg, I would be the first to raise the question: what are we going to do now? First his leg - find money for a prosthesis, then his arm - find money for a prosthesis, and then his head? .... )))

7Konstantin7:I have been fighting every day for 4 years, I lost no friends, no one, but I am not discouraged, I don't care about anything).
and that's right, if you have to choose between an inquisitive mind or a plodding ass, in the development of TC the mind pretty much loses ;)

Prival:

IHMO. The grail exists...

Grail=hold the spread

Either you're out of here or you're in here.

khorosh: A joke comes to mind. A scientist in a research laboratory demonstrates the results of his work on a miracle baldness ointment. He puts it on a ping-pong ball and the ball gets all fluffy. To the question: will this ointment help on a bare skull? The answer is: "Unfortunately, we are planning to get it only in the distant future.")

Tester - a great fun for creating grails! )))

LeoV:

A tester is great fun for making grails! )))
Leonid, I absolutely agree with you if to stay within the framework of MT4/5 where ticks are modelled. You are an experienced trader and have tested many TS. Do it not on models. Try to do it on real ticks. Just try it. put the program on. take a simple Expert Advisor. and run it (get the picture I posted). Just words cannot explain much. Just go this way. You will see and understand what has been done. And hopefully you will think about it...

Prival: Leonid, I absolutely agree with you if you stay within the framework of MT4/5 where ticks are modelled. You are a very experienced trader and have tested many TS. Don't do it on models. Try to do it on real ticks. Just try it. put the program on. take a simple Expert Advisor. and run it (get the picture I posted). Just words cannot explain much. Just go this way. You will see and understand what has been done. And hopefully you will think about it...

I absolutely and completely agree with you. I just do not physically understand how you can get 500% a month. I can agree with everything - even the fact that tick analysis is "ze best". But for me to agree with 500% a month - show me a real one. Not a demo. Demo and tester - no way. Any percentage is possible on the demo and in the tester. If you show me this trick on the real, at least for six months, then it's a topic for discussion. ))))

In principle, I have seen and 13000% per month on the real - but once, for 1 month. Further, this man (trader) could not repeat this "miracle" on the real)))) Moreover, even 100% a month could not be achieved. Consider that 13000% a month on real account - it is pure luck - a one-time "miracle" )))).

Therefore, the 500%/month statement and emphasis on market liquidity is pure tester bravado )))) Or confirm with the real ))))

LeoV:

In this regard, the claim of 500% a month and the hint of market liquidity is pure tester bravado )))) Or confirm with real ))))

And if it is reproduced on different instruments and timeframes?

// If I had such a system, I wouldn't post my statements on the forum... :)

MetaDriver: And if different instruments and time periods are played

The key word here is "if" ))) Show the semi-annual real and it's done ))))

I thought there was nothing to do in the OTC market on ticks...... Prival, are you ticking forex or are you ticking the stock market?