Urgently need a profitable advisor from 500% per month, - page 8

Prival:

If you reinvest, you quickly run into market liquidity
in the tester ?

Freud:

Did you manage to implement tick multicurrency or gave up ?

Yes it is ticks analysis. A bit peculiar but exactly ticks and their analysis is the basis of the EA. This EA is not multicurrency. It only analyses 1 instrument on which it is hovering. I will say that what it sees is what it trades and it only sees 1 instrument.

The only currencies there are Euro futures, the rest are gold, oil, indices

By the way. Maybe someone will be interested in the offer. If I get a similar picture, I will give them money for management.

Terms - Trade 1 lot. Stop is mandatory. I have no optimisations. One and the same Expert Advisor on different instruments. FP > 2 for each symbol ...

Mischek2:
in the tester ?

in the tester it's not as obvious. Although Ninja allows you to investigate it (Market Replay mode). On the real world of course.

Prival:

Yes it is ticks analysis. It is a bit peculiar, but it is ticks and their analysis that is the basis of the EA. This EA is not multicurrency. It analyses only 1 instrument on which it is hovering. I will say that what it sees is what it trades and it only sees 1 instrument.

By the way. Maybe someone will be interested in the offer. My guess is that the total cost of the operation will be about one-third of what I'd expect if I tried.

Terms of trade in 1 lot. Stop is mandatory. There is no optimizations. One and the same Expert Advisor on different instruments. FP >2 on each.

2nd order oscillatory link, + opportunity to enter at a better price with no drawdown)))))) in forex you will not get that. H-volatility is below the spread)))

Prival:

in the tester, it's not as obvious. Although Ninja allows you to explore this (Market Replay mode). On the real world of course.

I don't quite get it, because the picture is from the ninja tester

Mischek2:

I don't quite get it, because the picture is from a niñata tester

That's right. There's 1 lot. Testing with 1 lot is more correct, "honest".

You start to use the Market Replay mode when the trading starts to differ very much from the real one. Lose the trading session and watch ..... If the TS is good, you quickly reach liquidity. This becomes obvious immediately when comparing the chart and your trade volume. In the low-liquid instruments you can getthe"grail" in the tester, it's quite easy to do, especially if you reinvest profits + play with optimumization.

The picture I posted. 1 lot and the world's most liquid instruments.

Z.U. Who will read try. You may try it in the Strategy Tester. It may be on the history. Do such a picture (conditions above). And if you need money after that. Just write me in a private message ...

Prival:

Yes, this is ticks analysis. It is a bit peculiar, but it is ticks and their analysis that is the basis of the Expert Advisor. This EA is not multicurrency. It analyses only 1 instrument on which it is hovering. I will say that what it sees is what it trades and it only sees 1 symbol.

By the way. Maybe someone will be interested in the offer. If I get a similar picture, I will give them money for management.

Terms - Trade 1 lot. Stop is mandatory. I have no optimisations. One and the same Expert Advisor on different instruments. FP >2 on each instrument.

Prival: genius!!!

Prival: IHMO. The grail exists...

Are there any results in the real world?

Prival:
At the heart of a tick volume analysis?

Rorschach:
At the heart of a tick volume analysis?

And I suggested that H-volatility should be broken down into bones, they didn't want to. and tick volumes are just the intensity of mass change. it's mostly important in multi-currency, as pairs have different weights.