[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 280

RekkeR:

https://www.mql5.com/go?link=http://www.vv.com.ua/news/6837

Moneybags (© Swinosaurus) all.

Thinking of themselves as traders.

There have been kitchens like this all their lives... and will continue to be... and half kitchens are not guaranteed against scams...nor are kitchens...the rts is still falling...whether they compensate customers or not...I don't know...

artikul:
I'm already using it for real ))))

Well it helps and that's good...

Hi all! put a couple of pending sell orders, no desire to sell at this point, but from a pullback I'd love to! Not considering buying at all...

Although the single European currency looks oversold, it could continue to fall in the near term and any pleasant surprises from economic statistics are likely to have a limited and short-lived effect. The market is not concerned about the state of the Eurozone economy at the moment, but about the possibility of an early and tragic finale to the Greek drama, the consequences of which will cancel all hopes for economic growth in the foreseeable future. The election is on the seventeenth of June and a two-week moratorium on any polls on support for one party or another will be in effect, meaning two weeks of total uncertainty.

In the run-up to the election, some rebalancing of speculators' exposure may be hoped for, but the market seems to have been driven by real money accounts lately, which gives reason to expect a continued negative sentiment.

Analysts at Morgan Stanley, meanwhile, point out that the chances of a favourable election outcome are not too high. According to them, there are four scenarios:

Syriza forms a coalition with other extreme left-wing parties. This scenario is the most negative for the euro and suggests high risks of an imminent exit of Greece from the Eurozone, although it looks unlikely - judging by the latest polls, there might not be enough votes to form a government anyway.

Syriza joins the centrists in abandoning its demands. A more positive outcome for the bulls, but an extremely unlikely development given that Syriza's popularity was based precisely on criticism of the budget-cutting measures.

Technocratic government. A suitable solution for some time, which will have a short-term positive effect on the euro. However, investors in that case are likely to remain sceptical and the durability of such an alliance is questionable. This scenario is slightly more likely than the previous ones.

National Democracy and PASOK, possibly with the help of one or two smaller parties, form a government. The odds, according to Morgan Stanley strategists, are 50/50 or slightly less. Such an outcome would be positive for the Euro and at least it would calm the markets for a while and give hope that Greece stays in Eurozone.

However, it is not clear to what extent the creditors are ready to revise the terms of the financial aid to Greece. Meanwhile, failure to form a government in light of recent statements by European officials will raise fears about Greece's ability to meet its financial obligations expiring in the near future. Source: Forexpf.ru - Forex News

there is all sorts of negativity slapped on it, it is hard to read, but the eu is doing badly... oh how bad )))) but i am doing well ))))))))

emotraid:

Despite the fact that ... the euras are all bad... oh so bad )))) and I'm good ))))))))

Japan was flooded by a tsunami, things were bad and the yen was rising.

RekkeR:
Japan was flooded by a tsunami, things were bad and the yen was going up.

that is because they are sintaoists and go the way of the gods while christian europeans stand on columns and shout mia kulpa hosspah sorry - that is the result )))).

RekkeR:

But it is very good for Europe that the euro is going down.

I put a stop in Boo and it just closed ))))

Removed all the pending orders, worked off the first target of 2300, most of the sells are closed!!! not getting into buying...

Personally, I will wait for confirmation of an upward reversal, but, the targets can already be voiced:

If you look where Streniger advises, you get 1.2721.