[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 265

Vlad72:
How about from 2370 up to the red slope? it wouldn't hurt to test it.
Well that's if it's part of the move - on m5 it could go up. but in general i expect down.

Serg51:
Yeah. I wrote the script.
Hi, I'm sorry, but what's this script? If it's not a secret.

KADASTRG:
Hi, I'm sorry, but what's this script, if it's not a secret?
I wonder:)

KADASTRG:
HELLO I'm sorry, but what is this script? if it's not a secret

The script is programmed to draw objects - resistance/support lines, Gann grid, Fibonacci arcs. I have chosen the parameters by myself. I have taken the basics of calculations from Gann. The pattern is automatically drawn at the opening of the European session, because the history of Asian session is used in my calculations.

Serg51:

I programmed the script to draw objects - resistance/support lines, Gann grid, Fibonacci arcs. I selected the parameters myself. I have taken the bases of calculations from Gann. It is drawn automatically with the opening of Asian session.
May I post it (if I do not mind), so that we may also use it in our terminals...

Serg51:

I programmed the script to draw objects - resistance/support lines, Gann grid, Fibonacci arcs. I selected the parameters myself. I have taken the bases of calculations from Gann. I have drawn it automatically with the opening of Asian session.
Do you want to share so that I may test your creation and trade profitably with it?

shestakoff84:
Is it possible to post it (if you don't mind), so that we can put it in our terminal too...
Yeah, it's a very interesting thing, if you ask me

shestakoff84:
Is it possible to post it (if you don't mind), so that we can put it in our terminal too...

No problem. Catch.

If you have any comments/suggestions, I'm ready to correct/submit them.

Files:

I forgot to tell. I wrote the indicator for myself, so I did not disable the block of drawing the markup from the beginning of the Asian session to the beginning of the European one (it does not bother me). Just do not take it into account.

The indicator works with any instrument, the recommended timeframe is M15.

Serg51:

No problem. Catch.

Any comments/suggestions, ready to be corrected/submitted.

Thanks mate, so you did not say do you use it? of course it would be nice to have a description of it