[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 262

artikul:

That's right ))))

OlegTs:
Very nice move upwards, I don't even believe in the correction, but what about the breaks of the stops and covering the traces?)
they will (by the way, now crawling quietly towards the sell stops is the best thing)

OlegTs:
It's a very nice upwards move, I can't even believe in a correction, but what about the breaks of stops and trace wiping?)

Either it will be a correction and the price will go down or I will close with a loss by the opposite signal ))))

DhP 23.05.2012 13:22

If the rise does not start between May 25-27,

then we will fly down to 1.23. There are all preconditions for that.

DhP 30.05.2012 12:48 am correct | delete
shestakoff84:
till what point do we keep selling?

DhP 30.05.2012 12:54 am corrected to delete
shestakoff84:
Isn't it risky up to 1.23?

Risky to trade currencies at all.

There will be a delay at 1.237. We could set a target here.

artikul, well confirmed the entry on the pound masha ... I'll save the picture ...it's in the corner, what's the face...

DhP:

DhP 30.05.2012 12:48 am Correction | delete
shestakoff84:
Up to what mark do we keep selling?

DhP 30.05.2012 12:54 AM AMENDMENT TO DELETE
shestakoff84:
Isn't it risky up to 1.23?

Risky to trade currencies at all.

There will be a delay at 1.237. It is possible to set a target here.

He's beautiful!!! that's Celentano, recently a chanson concert in the 80's was on repeat

lotos7:
artikul, well confirmed the entry on the pound masha ... I'll save the picture ...it's in the corner, what's the face...

This is the expert who is signalling for now that the breakout of the masha is false )))) But he may change his mind at any moment )))

Question to programmers! Don't you have a script to work with a lock? Now a Sell pending order 1.2424 TP 1.2355 and Buy Stop 1.2447 have been opened, so the question is about binding orders, when TP triggers, Buy Stop is removed, when Buy Stop triggers, TP is removed. You could also connect the next pair of buy limits with sell stop - and get away with it. Just wait and see .... can someone write!!!!

Fuckyouall:
The eu will go down to 1.2350 on euro today then go up with brakes at 1.2420, the americans may collapse to 1.2275. The eu will not go below 1.2275 today. The thing is that one should have not 25 monitors and 100 news channels, but he just has a working brain. And you don't need 100 years of indicators and bullshit on your monitor. I'll tell you in confidence, the big guys don't give a fuck about your indicators, trade is different there. Well, good for you, Ecuadorian, you really made me laugh, it takes 5 monitors. Are you equipped like a radio tower or something? )))))))))))))))))

Well, what is the practical use of guessing? You have to guess here and now, not guess and wait.

You have to organise what you see.

Who's the volume expert here, am I seeing the picture right?