[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 258

The eu will go down to 1.2350 on euro today then go up with brakes at 1.2420, the americans may collapse to 1.2275. The eu will not go below 1.2275 today. The thing is that one should have not 25 monitors and 100 news channels, but he just has a working brain. And you don't need 100 years of indicators and bullshit on your monitor. I'll tell you in confidence, the big guys don't give a fuck about your indicators, trade is different there. Well, good for you, Ecuadorian, you really made me laugh, it takes 5 monitors. Are you equipped like a radio tower or something? )))))))))))))))))

Vizard:

about predictions... there are a lot of predictions...

There is a simple question (and a simple answer) there is price and there is noise, and many have dealt with this (have probably read the forum) so do you know where is the price and where is the noise?

Fuckyouall:
The eu will go down to 1.2350 on euro today then go up with brakes at 1.2420, the americans may collapse to 1.2275. The eu will not go below 1.2275 today. The thing is that one should have not 25 monitors and 100 news channels, but he just has a working brain. And you don't need 100 years of indicators and bullshit on your monitor. I'll tell you in confidence, the big guys don't give a fuck about your indicators, trade is different there. Well, good for you, Ecuadorian, you really made me laugh, it takes 5 monitors. Are you equipped like a radio tower or something? )))))))))))))))))

DEAR...GET OFF THE FORUM...AND DELETE YOUR NONSENSE...

lotos7:

DEAR... GET OUT OF THE FORUM...
What's up - it's fine!

Fuckyouall:
Burn!

lotos7:
Alo, doleri na sales e?
- Є, why?
- What's the exchange rate?
- 3 hryvnias for a quid.
- What bank is this?
- It's a printing house.

Ishim:
Burn!

WANDERING IN FROM OUT OF NOWHERE AND GETTING SMART... UGH... AND OUT OF TOUCH WITH THE TRADE...

emotraid:

What's up, everyone))) my sell closed... where are we going again today?

the night was dancing again in 4-5 balo, we need to get out of almaty, we'll be ruined like italians... shit

Hi. Are you from Alma-Ata?

lotos7:

WANDERED IN THE MIDDLE OF NOWHERE AND SMARTY-PANTS...UGH!

I have both so far (I don't want to say anything prematurely - but it looks like they'll float in a flat (without oars)). and what's with the font!

Ratsuha! if you have a monitor for W1 and need to turn it on once a week - watch cartoons on it so it doesn't get idle!

Vizard:

a fairy tale for a day...

How about up first and then down? A prettier month would close...