[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 253

Scalpingcin:
Guys! I just heard from my wife that it's Wednesday! I gave it up today! Tired,though.......
But I'm already on the couch with my laptop anyway......
I'm so screwed. It's not healthy to work too much.
I also slept all day, woke up, looked out the window - it's light out, looked at the clock at 7.30. I went to get ready for work, shaved, washed my face, dressed. my wife was looking at me with a chin. when I asked for coffee and eggs... she told me not to fuck around and be stupid, it was evening, not morning.

http://www.compassfx.com/video/ip/52912/52912.html MONA...

DmitriyN:
The penultimate or last day of the month is often thought of as Friday or Saturday.
That's right! You are a shaman! Or a psychologist? ;-)

Scalpingcin:
That's right! You're a shaman! Or a psychologist? ;-)
I know a lot about Fridays :)

By the way, someone out there is still not understanding the irony of my screen on the W1. As long as I have nothing to do, I'll clarify.

Again, when analysing a situation, which is done dozens of times a day, it is very important to see all the screens at the same time. Taking measurements of levels, transferring this from one chart to another...... etc..

You have to be able to pick up on all the details...... It's no accident that by publishing the latest screenshot I put some tabs at the bottom, and if you look there, it's not just currencies, but also oil, gold, platinum..... that is those leading market indicators, which traders use as an orientation tool.
And these things I put on the not so important screen.

Now, you're not going to be ironic? Or will you? ;-))))))

Scalpingcin:

You're not going to be ironic now? Or will you? ;-))))))

Let's not, let's fix and go to sleep )))) Especially as Asia is in danger of an overnight correction upwards )))) I hope I will not have a dream about oil and platinum )))) See you all ))))

Chow!

Following the trend is said to be the best thing ever, the question is how to follow it, half of the literature is written using the methods of thechanalysis others using the methods of chaos theory))))

Those who write about howos are assholes!

And I would add a glabal analysis to that analysis. In general, a trend is like two fingers on the asphalt.... ;-)

I wouldn't say Bill Williams is a dick, and I agree with him on many things