[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 250

I'll be posting my predictions now that it's happening. I don't have anything to do, I just want to talk. Believe it or not, I don't use any of those retarded indicators that are trending like a leaky bucket. Come on. Yep. Here we go. Today we're going to hit 1.3345-3355. If we don't touch it today, tomorrow we may slam it on the Euro, from there we may go to 1.2420-1.2430. For now. A bulls' popping is possible only if the day closes above 1.24. And no indyuks, and you won't believe it works. Anyway, see for yourself.

I will make my predictions in the morning. The market should only be read at that time. Pure mathematics, fakinshit.

Fuckyouall:
Are you kidding? God forbid 1% of the traders in forex are stable earners. The rest of them are losing money after a few months. If you can make money, God forbid it should always be so.
Probably, but I definitely belong to this percentage.
It depends on what statistics. I cited the official statistics for dealing centres in Russia about traders with deposits of more than $3,000.

Fuckyouall:
I'll be posting my predictions now that it's happening. I don't have anything to do, I just want to talk. Believe it or not, I don't use any of those retarded indicators that are trending like a leaky bucket. Come on. Yep. Here we go. Today we're going to hit 1.3345-3355. If we don't touch it today, tomorrow we may slam it on the Euro, from there we may go to 1.2420-1.2430. For now. A bulls' popping is possible only if the day closes above 1.24. And no indyuks, and you won't believe it works. Anyway, see for yourself.

I should fix the numbers))) ...

Fuckyouall:
I'll be posting my predictions now that it's happening. I don't have anything to do, I just want to talk. Believe it or not, I don't use any of those retarded indicators that are trending like a leaky bucket. Come on, man. Yep. Here we go. Today we're going to hit 1.3345-3355. If we don't touch it today, tomorrow we may slam it on the Euro, from there we may go to 1.2420-1.2430. For now. A bulls' popping is possible only if the day closes above 1.24. And no indyuks, and you won't believe it works. Anyway, see for yourself.
I don't know, we're a couple hours away from the close of the day, I don't think we'll make it 1,000 pips.

Remember, guys, that if we close the day above 1.24 Greenwich Mean Time, there will be no more bearish feast tomorrow. I don't really care what happens a month from now or a year from now, I only trade today's situation.

Fuckyouall:
Remember, guys, that if we close the day above 1.24 Greenwich Mean Time, there will not be a continuation of the bear feast tomorrow. I don't really care what happens a month from now or a year from now, I only trade today's situation.
You've got the Gunn.

sever31:
I don't know, it's a couple of hours to the close of the day, unlikely to pass 1000 pips.
Ugh, 1.2345-1.2355.

Well, gentlemen! Thank you all for your attention! Today was a good day! The americans have closed..... I'm going to rest. Don't make any trades tomorrow - taboo! Or you can do it! I don't care....noon. ;-))))
I personally won't be working tomorrow! I guarantee it! :-)

A trendy tidbit for an appetizer:

The euro is down. The dollar is holding up!
Light and prosperity in our shadows!

Bye-bye, everybody! Chow! :-))))))))

sever31:
You must have Gunn.
Nope. Mm-hmm. Got a lot of respect for that guy, though. Invented some smart stuff, but I don't use it.