[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 202

Accurate forecast:

>

emotraid:

The cat falls asleep on his left side with his back to the monitor, muttering softly "I've seen your Eurochka in a coffin" under his long whiskers.

odiseif:
It is quiet in the market, the cat falls asleep on his left side with his back to the monitor, and with a soft meow he mutters "I have seen your euro in a coffin" under his long whiskers.
It predicts the fall of the euro. I put a sell.

odiseif:
Quiet in the market. The cat falls asleep on his left side with his back to the monitor, muttering softly "I've seen your euro in a coffin" under his long whiskers.

yep... spoiled turkey, walks around all the time, don't even know whether to close the buy or let it hang out))))))

emotraid:
yep...messed up mushy turkey, walks around all the time, don't even know whether to close the buy or let it hang))))))
What guided you when you opened it?

DmitriyN:
There, there. It would be interesting...

DmitriyN:

(I'm not sure how to open it with a stochastic and a fractal, but I'm confident in my own nakedness ))))

emotraid:
OK, imagine you are a broker. Where would you take the price to earn as much as possible?

DmitriyN:
OK, imagine you are a broker. Where would you take the price to make as much money as possible?

I would.... i would..... any easier questions? ))))

emotraid:
To be successful, you have to think the way the broker thinks, you want to cheat him out of your (and others') money.