[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 150

Ishim:
the reversal is drawing a clear 1.2750 is not coming back.

1.27 should be seen today...

Vizard:

1.27 should be seen today...

Ishim:
the reversal is drawing a clear 1.2750 is no longer coming back.

Eh, brother Ishim aka Tantrik, you also said yesterday, when I opened a sell, that we will not go down and closed your sells in minus))))))))))) I assume the drop to 1.2725-26.

Vizard:

naive... )))
naturally, but a fact (drawn by )

strangerr:

Eh, brother Ishim aka Tantrik, you also said yesterday when I opened a sell, you said that we won't go down and closed your sells in minus))))))))))) I assume still down to 1.2725-26.
I do not know what to do with it, I do not know what to do with it. you are looking for free floats on the net - it is useless to explain, i should just say that today's fall is not a fact - it is a mirage, speculation (correction was yesterday), so today the bottom is 2758 (2648 - i dont consider it)

Ishim:
you are still looking for freebies on the net - it is probably useless to explain, I will just say that today's fall is not a fact - it is a mirage, speculation (correction was yesterday), so today the bottom is 2758 in the baja (2648 - this one I do not count)

Dude, I haven't been looking for anything for a long time, sells are closed, I'm in the bays too, I'm not trading forecasts, I'm trading a specific situation))))

Early bai for me ...Wouldn't be surprised at 1.2660-1.2680

strangerr:

Dude, I haven't been looking for anything for a long time, the sells are closed, I'm in the bays too, I'm not trading forecasts, I'm trading a specific situation))))
well my sells were open for short speculation ))).

azfaraon:
For me it is too early for baiys ...I will not be surprised with the price of 1.2660-1.2680
Actually, there is no need - if only to gather those who overslept the entrance, if down then already 1.25 - 1.245