[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 149

strangerr:

Why are these levels so important? I see pending buy positions at 1.2745 with a good volume, at 1.2725-26 even more, these are the levels, and Murray, Camarilla and other stuff does not matter. Buy 1.28, profit 1.2832, and where is the stop, behind the low?) If I swap sell and buy, then it's the best))))
This analytics is cheating like all of them. In his recommendations he gives only ends of movement before the reversal. In the buy direction you may buy positions near 1.2735. 90% of cases this analysis triggers either the first recommendation to buy or the first recommendation to sell and thereafter the reversal.

Vlad72:
Well, if it's a secret, then it's a secret)))

OES, the programme is called.

strangerr:

OES, the programme is called.

Thanks, I'll look it up.

Vlad72:
Thanks, I'll look it up.

I'm looking here.

h t t p://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva

Hi all, I'm expecting a rise from the current euro, pound, silver.

plaza:

I'm looking at it here.

h t t p://fxcoder.ru/services/cmeva

Thanks, I will look at that too.

Ishim:
The whole market is dependent on the euro - oil and silver too, but the euro is dependent on Greece - the world is ruled by Papadopola - so far.

Vlad72:
Thanks, I'll look into it too.
You should wear glasses, or better yet, write a bot so that it can clean up your pending calls when they're cleaned up.

Ishim:
The reversal is drawing a clear 1.2750 is not coming back.

Ishim:
The whole market is dependent on the euro - oil and silver too, but the euro is dependent on Greece the world is ruled by Papadopola - come to that.

naive... )))