[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 135

I haven't seen mobile on the forum for a while, maybe he got hit by the recoil at the pound? Does anyone know, it's a bit boring without him:)

OlegTs:
I haven't seen mobile on the forum for a while, maybe it's been hit by the recoil at the pound? Anybody know, it's a bit boring without him:)

He's luring everyone to Skype, he's lured a bunch of us and now he has no time to mess with us ))))

The eu is supposed to go up a bit today on profit taking at the end of the week?

emotraid:

he's luring everyone to skype, he's lured a bunch of us now he's got no time to mess with us ))))
what's it say on the skypipe about profit or pussy?

Ishim:
what does it show on skype, profits or opus?

I have no idea what it shows )))) Тп is 1,28 but maybe it was too much, 2730 would crawl

wmlab:

The eu is supposed to go up a bit today on profit taking at the end of the week?

The situation seems to be mainly USD-driven, so far no major index movements are visible

The Eurozone or rather the market reaction to the events in the Eurozone has stabilized because there is no new information

that could move the euro index very strongly.

The situation is slightly shaken by the British pound, but somehow the EURUSD rate reaction is weak

Even though EUR/GBP is up

emotraid:

I have no idea what it's showing )))) Тp is 1.28 but maybe I overdid it, 2730 would crawl

What about the pound?

Ishim:

what about the pound?

and the pound had a moose last night and I gave it up, the euro is more familiar ))))

OlegTs:
I haven't seen mobile on the forum for a while, maybe it's been hit by the recoil at the pound? Who knows, it's a bit boring without him:)
Look at his PAMM. In private. You will understand everything.

Are they extinct or what?