[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 134

fqbj:

It's been discussed before. I should have painted over it.
if real should be fixed, in 2012 the eu will go to 1.15 and there in 13 or 14 it may come back. (I don't really care though).

Ishim:
of course it is new - it is not a buy at 32 and not a lock hovering at 32 - see where the eu will be next week (sell replaced with a sell stop - again a signal to buy on the news (-15pp.)

with locks next time, now we need to get some cabbage

emotraid:

wellooooo I trade like that too, a lot of downside ))))

trade

Pound - channel and 2 D1 trends - no options, bye all. (here's the flooder again tantrik )

Greetings gentlemen traders. To be honest I still believe in a slight rise for the next 2 weeks or so. Look at the way the eu is falling on the daily TF. Not a single normal pullback... Well, at least 1.2800 should be the minimum...

herzogtier:
Greetings gentlemen traders. To be honest I still believe in a slight rise for the next 2 weeks or so. Look at the way the eu is falling in the daily TF. Not a single normal pullback... At least 1.2800...
let's wait for 1.262 and go from there....

rigc:
let's wait for 1,262 and go from there....
well, we can do it like this ))))

I don't see any growth so far, I'm selling with a short stop:

chepikds:

I don't see any growth so far, I'm selling with a short stop:

Hi, what's your inductor showing position prices, tp and sl?

rigc:
Hi, what kind of tool does it use to show position price, tp and sel?

This is not an indicator, I marked it with my hands based on the volumes... The breakdown of this level will open the road upward, at least to 1.2780 - 1.2835, here I also set one more sell order, with stop at 1.2870, profit 1.23. I planned it that way ...