[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 133

emotraid:
If you listen to me, it is easier to open orders in lots of 01 in all directions on a hundred thousand deposits and fix profits once a year ))))).
i have a system that gives an average return of 5 % a month. the orders are 0.01 min depo 1k. (one thing you have to know where the trend is going globally)

Ishim:

the lock is 50pts. - this is new, further action - at a signal a new buy in 50pp. total zero which is not good, or setting bays on pullbacks - somewhere there should zero out the lock. after the new buy there may be one more lock. buy 5% in the lock 2.5%.

You've got it...

Ishim:
there is a system with an average return of 5% per month.orders 0.01 min depo 1k. (one thing you need to know where the trend is going globally)

what kind of system... those who have plenty of money do not overload their brains and enjoy life ))))

Sta2066:
You've got to be kidding me...
of course it's new - it's not a buy at 32 and not a lock hovering at 32 - look where the eu will be next week (sell replaced with a sell stop - again a buy signal on the news (-15pp.)

Hi All! What could be the bai on the eu?

Looking at the trends, the yellow short-term flat has been broken, the candle low has been broken, the blue low and the white one are left.

We're moving steadily towards 1.20.

fqbj:

Hi All! What could be the bai on the eu?

Looking at the trends, the yellow short-term flat has been broken, the candle low has been broken, the blue low and the white one are left.

We're moving steadily towards 1.20.

Let's go to the upper blue at 1.31 and then we'll look at the Greeks, and what's your baii at 40

and what's your bai at 40

mistakes of youth!

fqbj:

and what's your bai at 40

mistakes of youth!

what do you mean it's a demo?

Ishim:
what do you mean it's a demo?

It's been discussed before. I should have painted over it.

Sta2066:
killed
there were all pairs, different risks - at the end of the year found options to reduce the drawdown - somewhere around 600pp. - one has to take into account lots of 1% and all losses are covered by counter and on the reverse move are brought to profit (and in a drawdown of 2000pp. - there is a trade this on the swap account)