[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 105

strangerr:

Naina has been correcting the upward momentum since 27 february, after it ends, which, by the way, will be very soon, the upward movement will continue. who cannot see it, sorry)))
you are describing from the TA point of view and i am describing from the FA point of view and optic intuition

dearly respected .and you simplify about the highly diminished eu in pictures .....What's the minimum we are waiting for .....

azfaraon:
Dear Sirs .and you simplify about the strongly reduced eu in pictures .....What is the minimum we are waiting for .....
no one will answer for sure... Maybe it has already been today and maybe it will still be there.... no one knows. But I am convinced that it will not go lower than 1.2750.

it looks like this is the situation and a bounce to 1.3000 is in sight and then possibly down to 1.2780 and then upwards

MobileMan:
You're describing from the TA point of view, I'm describing from the FA point of view and my intuition

Who told you that?))

MobileMan/strangerr what do you think of the drawing ....Maybe it will live up to the expectations of the population?)))

strangerr:

Who told you that?))

I've decided that myself.

MobileMan:

No, the Eur.

Don't even get your hopes up...

Let's buy the euroland, don't be shy)

marker:
Buying eura and nappies, ......)
)))