[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 79

fqbj:

There's an edit button, but if you're typing in posts then I won't say a word.
They don't give you virtual points like they do on insta... so what's the point?

fqbj:

There's an edit button, well if you're typing in posts I won't say a word.
Well, the number of posts, do you get paid for them? What's the point of racking up posts? ))) Yeah, sometimes I don't even post for a week. But today I'm on a break.)

rigc:
there are no virtual quid here like on insta... so what is the point?

Reputation in the branch. (to Strange).

It's just that I've been in the branch since summer, he's been in the branch since autumn and the results are different.

Jaga jaga monitor needs to be flipped twice a day 10.55 and in the afternoon!!!

fqbj:

Reputation in the branch. (to Strenge).

I think this is bullshit... The influence of perception on the number of posts is minuscule...

Stranger gained credibility not with the number of posts but with his predictions and actual posting of open poses...

rigc:

I think this is bullshit... The influence of perception on the number of posts is minuscule...

Stranger gained credibility not by the number of posts but by his predictions and the actual posting of open poses, which are not open from nothing...

that's what I think too. And for me it doesn't really matter how many posts. Ishim's just a kid around here )))) Yeah, I'm more of a pussy, that's why there are more posts.)

Stranger will come and show you how he bought well this morning)))

rigc:
Stranger will come and show you how he bought a good one this morning)))
no doubt.)

MobileMan:
I think so, too. It doesn't really matter to me how many posts there are. Ishim's just a kid around here )))) Yeah, I'm more 'pussy', that's why there are more posts.)

Self-esteem is good. Appreciate it.

MobileMan:
I think so, too. It doesn't really matter to me how many posts there are. Ishim's just a kid around here )))) Yes, I'm more 'pissed off', that's why more posts.)
Read M. Zeland, the equilibrium forces - a scary thing, one saint in India wanted to start a nuclear war, so what? died! (he created tension) as well as energy pendulums.

fqbj:

Self-esteem is good. Appreciate it.
you mean self-criticism)))