[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 78

MobileMan:
It's not a hope ) It's an ope said ) Pretty much a sure thing.)
I see you think everyone here is a sucker - Mobilesliv -

MobileMan:
Anyway, look, I'm the only one pointing up here today (against the crowd down). Bought at 1.2948. Let's see what the day has to show. I also sold the USDCHF at 0.9280.
Look at your favourite insta. 61% in buying. You won't be so lonely.

Sta2066:
Look on your favourite insta. 61% in shopping. You won't be so lonely.
my tc's buy triggered.... think...

Ishim:
maybe it was the dance teacher!

You're such a communicative person. Have you ever had any conflicts with anyone?

Sta2066:
Look on your favourite insta. 61% in shopping. You won't be so lonely.
I never look where everyone's looking. Why are you all jumping on me at once? Even at the moment I'm in profit and you're in drawdowns. So what's the big deal? I'm running my scenario right now. I'm not just writing for Sta2066, I'm writing for everyone.

Probably all sit in sells and think: Europe will open in 15 minutes and we will go down ))) well, well, well )) but will accelerate upwards

In all seriousness, the first target is 1.2980 and the second 1.3030 - roughly so for today. And then we'll see

MobileMan:
In all seriousness, the first target is 1.2980 and the second 1.3030 - roughly so for today. And then we'll see
2975 first TP

fqbj:

You're a communicative person. Have you ever had any conflicts with anyone?
I used to with M.I.A. Now I don't.

MobileMan:
In all seriousness, the first target is 1.2980 and the second 1.3030 - roughly so for today. And then we will see.

There is a button to edit, well if you are filling posts then I won't say a word.