[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 77

DhP:
Just don't aim beyond 2 pips ))
Actually, it's in the medium term. 1.37

fqbj:

The eu will fall a hundred percent (Greece will be kicked out of the eu).
This is the "one hundred percent certainty" that is the basis of all forex tricks

Okay. Let's wait for the news on France and then we'll see.

MobileMan:
That's what the whole forex scam is based on.

I agree!

MobileMan:
actually, it's in the medium term. 1.37
The next month, maybe two, will be downhill.

fqbj:

Agreed!
Anyway, look, I'm the only one pointing up here today (against the crowd down). Bought at 1.2948. Let's see what the day will show. And I also sold the USDCHF at 0.9280

DhP:
For the next month, maybe two, we'll be going downhill.
No well I seriously think the next month or two will be up. Especially in June.

emotraid:

No... At first everything was fine, I was sitting at the demo and they taught me how to calculate the turns at 5 and 15 minutes and put marks everywhere, then my uncle told me that he had a bucket of kebab to marinate and we were having lunch... the kebab was ok, but I tasted better marinated.. during dinner he started pouring brandy in big glasses and I understood that it was time to wash, especially when he got undressed and started singing war songs while marching around the yard with the shashlik and shaking his fat belly parts... and there's a dog at the gate, so I ran over the fence and that's the study ))))))))))))
Maybe it was the dance teacher!

MobileMan:
Bought the eur.

target for the euras is 2790...

MobileMan:
Anyway, look, I'm the only one pointing up here today (against the crowd down). Bought at 1.2948. Let's see what the day has to show. I also sold the USDCHF at 0.9280.

I noticed that when it is against the crowd, it is exactly on the point! But 1.37 is too much!