[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 75

Yes, I forgot. I apologise for being blunt! Any questions?

zoritch:

yes... orwell rests... :-))))

they don't have guys like that anymore, and if they do, you're just as fucked up as they are now...

don't bullshit me.

Hellozoritch, haven't seen you in a while? Miller is a forerunner? I drink Ipatovskoye.

snail09_1:
Oh, yeah, I forgot. I apologize for the harshness! Any questions?

OK, I forgive you, there are thousands of lame idiots like you all over the world, who are suspicious and accusing everyone of something, or they have a skinny penis, or girls are always rejecting them, so they are just regular sore losers in everything)))) well you flattered me, I got proud, I am a DC agent! ))))

And this one... Zorich kind of reads like a nickname, now all these guys in a row, you can not drink, and you eat alcohol as if it's water, not poison ))))) and I am a real freak, I like when everything is done for free for me, freeloader ))))))

Sorry about the flood.

What's the big deal with the chick... she was asked, she answered.... and you're making a big deal out of it...

rigc:
what's the big deal with the chick... she was asked, she answered.... and you're making a big deal out of it...

jealous, Emka's price charts are more colourful :)

It's a pity Wizard stopped reporting, last time he predicted such a nice reversal,

and Mobile hasn't been very active lately...

Good morning! Does anyone have this book, electronically.

in Russian?

snail09_1:

Maybe you're not a child, maybe you're not a yemo, but a brokerage agent?

And Mobile is sort of describing the systems that are profitable on some of his demo accounts, unobtrusively advertising. MB are you in a pair?

Just like Mr. and Mrs. Smith))))

snail09_1:
Yeah, I forgot. I apologize for being so blunt! Any questions?

Why are you all clinging to the girl's "tough guys" with daddies and mums behind them, who'll always help out if anything happens.

And her old grandmother is probably a relative, working several jobs.

SURVIVING AS BEST SHE CAN.

Guys thanks for the support but I can manage myself with the smiley face)))) don't make Matemat angry or he will corner us all))))))

Pound bought to 1.61600, maybe it'll slip through ))))

emotraid:

Guys, thanks for the support but I can handle the smiley face myself)))) don't piss off Matemat or he'll corner us all))))))

He's completely forgotten about us, he hasn't even moved the branch to May.