[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 42

By the way, I confirm that Mobilich is not lying. We talked about the 3087 stop on the afternoon. I had a stop there for the sells))))

he likes to brag but he never lied, so don't give him a hard time))))

rigc:

By the way, I confirm that Mobilich is not lying. We talked about the 3087 stop on the afternoon. I had a stop there for the sells))))

he likes to brag, but he's never been caught lying, so don't give him a hard time))))

you can place these pending orders anywhere and then wait for them to turn into profit))))

closed the order, couldn't take it, ran out of my double-stranded flour ))))))))

emotraid:

You can place these pending orders anywhere and then wait for them to turn into profits))))

closed the order, couldn't take it, ran out of my double-stranded flour ))))))))

I'm happy for you, I thought it went out on the stops!

And 3,000, maybe not today.

but if it's like this .... from observation, it's almost always like this ....

here's a template with fans ... take a look for yourself ...

Files:

fqbj:

You should have honey and a spoonful of it. Those days are over or a pips or a long term with a normal depot, otherwise the shadows from the candlesticks knock everything down.

You should do it)))

rigc:

he likes to brag but he never lied, so don't give him a hard time))))

no, thanks, but it's not that nice of a hold, but i'm gonna hold on to it anyway... it's not going anywhere... 1.30 won't do it... there should still be an upwards move

emotraid:

I'm not sure how much time I have to wait for them to turn into profits))))

I closed the order, I couldn't stand it, I ran out of my double-stranded flour ))))))))

I told you to take the buy low... i see the big candle drop on the d1, then the dodge, and a big chance to draw yesterday's low and dodge again, but i would smack you when the shadow is done.

strangerr:

Of course you should)))
I wanted to support you about the analysts... Indeed, you should not listen to all analysts! A few weeks ago, on Friday, I was listening to an analyst who advised me to buy on the weekend if I had an open position near the price... Man, I think, how can a working analyst give such advices! It is obvious that the person has no idea how to work in forex and she also gives advice.

odiseif:
I told you to take the buy low, i see the big candle drop on d1, then the dodge, i see the possibility to draw yesterday's low and dodge again, but i close with a dodge, after the shadow is drawn.

so already slowed down, i doubt we'll go anywhere else today, the main thing is i won the rest is unimportant )))))

How do you spank? I got spanked once when I was 10 years old for a bun stolen with a shovel handle, broke three ribs ))))))

MobileMan:
no,thanks,but it wasn't such a great pivot,though i'll hold on to it anyway... it's not going anywhere... 1.30 won't do it... there should still be an upwards move

pretty or ugly doesn't matter....

we've already fought off the trendline so many times that it's ironclad.... so let's wait up....