[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 41

fqbj:

Hi Mob. I got it wrong in the last post, not 3180 but 3080!
I "entered the scene" not because it triggered but because I got home from work and got on the net and literally here it triggered ) I wrote there above that I moved from 1.3080 to 1.3087

fqbj:

Sorry, I already have enemies everywhere!

By the way, on the eu we need to break the cloud on the daily and then we will fly down.

As soon as the movement is over everything on the forum goes quiet.

So there has been no movement on the Euro lately.

MobileMan:
I "entered the scene" not because it worked but because I got home from work and got on the net and literally here it worked ) I wrote there above that I moved from 1.3080 to 1.3087

WELL DONE!!!

strangerr:

So there has been zero movement on the euro lately.

Hmm?

MobileMan:
There goes my pause at 1.3087

You should be in Jewellery! :))))))

fqbj:

Hmm?

I especially liked the EURUSD, EURJPY, USDJPY triangle... All the charts are looking down. Apparently the Euro is doing very poorly. The dollar is weak as well.

fqbj:

Hmm?

To each his own.))) I like a profit with stops at 10-30 points and profit of minimum two hundred points. I used to make such deals in 24 hours, of course I can browse, but, firstly, it tires a lot, and secondly, the ratio is not that good. This is how I like it:

And that's bullshit, because the ratio is wrong:

))))

By the way, on the subject of private messages, I can't reply to anyone there, it's a glitch, so sorry.

strangerr:

It's up to each his own.))) I like a profit with stops at 10-30 points and a profit of minimum two hundred points, in the past such deals were done within a day, of course I could binge, but, firstly, it tires the hell out, and secondly, the ratio is not that good. This is how I like it:

And this is total bullshit because the ratio is wrong:

))))

Ratio is not a ratio, but you have to be friends with the trend.

Tried to get back into the uptrend (yellow) but it was not allowed in, but a new downtrend was defined (three pullbacks)

margaret:
Ratio is not a ratio, but you have to be friends with the trend

Margaret, hi)))

Trend can be a friend or a foe, depending on the situation.

strangerr:

To each his own.))) I like a profit with stops at 10-30 points and profit of minimum two hundred points, I used to make such deals in 24 hours, of course I can binge, but, firstly, it tires a lot, and secondly, the ratio is not that good. This is how I like it:

And this is total bullshit because the ratio is wrong:

))))

You should have honey and a spoonful of it. Those days are over or a pips or a long term with a normal depot, otherwise the shadows from the candlesticks knock everything down.