[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 38

lotos7:
weak americans...
Or the puppeteer is cunning.

fqbj:

Anything is possible with the puppeteer these days.

Now that's a puppet like footsteps!

lotos7:
weak americans...
they don't open for half an hour

I get the impression lately that brokers leak information about their traders to big forex players and they analyse on powerful computers the options to move prices better, while we are like blind kittens. And you say Gunn, grain. I have the impression that there is a camera behind me watching my actions.

fqbj:
I get the impression lately that brokers leak information about their traders to big forex players and they analyse on powerful computers the options to move prices better, while we are like blind kittens. And you say Gunn, grain. It's like there's a camera behind me watching my actions.
not a camera, but your broker......

-DEN-:
it's not the camera, it's your broker......

The broker doesn't move the prices, he can just add a little something. Have you noticed the shadows from the candlesticks have increased a lot lately? By the way, it's very convenient to shoot down stops. New strategy plz, what do you think - just do the opposite!!!

lotos7:

...and the cycle is not over...
Like a cycle...

fqbj:
In recent years I get the impression that brokers leak information about their traders to big forex players and they analyze on powerful computers the options to move prices better, while we are like blind kittens. And you say Gunn, grain. I feel like there's a camera behind me watching my actions.

that's funny... that's how paganism came about in ancient times... what they couldn't explain was attributed to a higher power...

Years go by and nothing changes... but now it's easy to blame the confusion on the puppeteer... but people have had robots working for years and nothing happens...

The brokers are really funny ))))...

yurchenko:
How's the cycle

let's play a swing... with a downward breakdown...

Vizard:

that's funny... that's how paganism came about in ancient times... what they couldn't explain was attributed to a higher power...

Years go by and nothing changes... but now it's easy to blame the confusion on the muppet master... but people have had robots working for years and nothing...

The brokers are really funny ))))...

Take it as a fairy tale, you like fairy tales.

....everything! Only a very reasonable long term as Margo.