[Archive] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 15: May 2012) - page 26

emotraid:

it's still profitable, I just don't have enough deposit left for a second order )))))))

close the door in the room before trading... so it doesn't go anywhere )))...

Vizard:

close the door in the room before trading... so it doesn't go anywhere )))...

then he'll give wrong signals to spite me, don't ))))

emotraid:

then he'll give the wrong signals to spite me, no way ))))
no luck with the cat? get a moose ... do exactly the same thing as with the cat, just the opposite ...

emotraid:

then he'll be giving wrong signals to spite me, no ))))

well there you go.....

then see if he takes positions depending on the phase of the moon )))) and the cat will not be needed...))

Is anyone watching this couple? Or am I the only one sticking my nose where it doesn't belong?

odiseif:
no luck with the cat? get a moose ... do exactly the same thing as with the cat, just the opposite ...

i got enough moose already ))))))))))))))))))

Vizard:

there you go.....

then see if he gets into a pose depending on the phase of the moon ))))) and you won't need a cat...))

yeah I'm just watching astrotrade on hannu right now, maybe I won't need the moon, chevy to maiden or scorpio and the hounds will ekatarylly eclipse and everything will be clear ))))

emotraid:

yeah i'm looking at the hannu astrotrade right now, maybe i won't need the moon, cheetah into a maiden or into a scorpio and the hounds will ekataryptchutz and all will be clear ))))

The cyclicality is there... but you can't do it head-on... you have to put it all into a neuronet or a ga...change...a lot of hassle and little money in the end...))) although it will pull in the +...

a few years ago i was having fun....making a net on tide data from different ports around the world ))))) pulled in the +...

Granddad may have found some law, but he only told us a little about it)))

Yeah, that's not it... the cat's more reliable )))))

strangerr:
Granddad may have found some legal details but he only told us a bit about them...)))

the feeling is that he told more than he understood... his example in wheat... the market was so good that everything worked... if he was to throw it away on the euro... his optimism faded, I think...

guys with ganzilla ( gannu's software ) was looking at the rez's on the forum...............................................

Sucks about Misha77 or whatever he got banned ... I wish I could see all his predictions on Gunn ...))