Humour - page 358

borilunad:
You can work from home, but if you earn money you have to declare and pay taxes! Tax evasion is punishable!

Forex, what taxes?

transcendreamer:

forex, what taxes?

If they do not pay, then there is no reason to! If they do, it is all official, if you exceed the limit in 3 months, if you don't declare it, they will send you a fine that exceeds your earnings. If you do not want to pay taxes in full, donate to social funds and get a reduction in tax. In the West and in the North this is normal!

borilunad:
If they don't pay it, then there is no reason to! If they do, it's all official; if you exceed the limit in three months, if you don't declare it, they will send you a fine that exceeds your earnings. If you do not want to pay taxes in full, donate to social funds and get a reduction in tax. In the West and in the North this is normal!

and rightly so.

income tax

should be paid by everyone.

DJDJ22:
Discovered it today at a construction site. And the main thing is, it works. We're not beaten.
an electrician only makes two mistakes in life.... in this case, a break in the "ground" that has come off the left bolt is the second and last. jokes aside, you need to get it screwed on. and any bolt welded to the body needs a wire from the ground loop. otherwise you go to watch in the rain (on/off) and you'll be in a world of hurt.

_new-rena:
an electrician makes only two mistakes in life.... in this case a break in the "ground" that has come off the bolt on the left would be the second and last. jokes aside - you need to get it screwed on. and any bolt welded to the body needs a wire pulled up from the ground loop.

I remember when I was young... the wire was 30 metres long... :-)))

dude took a long time to untangle it... it ended up like this.... :-)))

then he connected a light bulb to one end... check... ...stuck the other end in the socket... and the whole company spent half an hour trying to figure out what the trick was...

machine and tried to figure it out... :-))) i still can't forget.... if you're not an electrician, you're a stranger to us... :-)))

zoritch:

I remember when I was young... the wire was 30 metres long... :-)))

dude took a long time to untangle it... it ended up like this.... :-)))

then he connected a light bulb to one end... check it out... ...stuck the other end in the socket... and the whole company spent half an hour wondering what the trick was and switching on and off the knocked out

machine and tried to figure it out... :-))) i still can't forget.... if you're not an electrician, you're a stranger to us... :-)))

strange conception ))))

i'm not an electrician, i'm an electrician, but i can explain safety on my fingers and i should probably do it ))))

_new-rena:

A complicated conception )))))

I'm not an electrician, but I can explain how to achieve safety on my fingers, and I should probably do it ))))

I'll remember again ... :-))) when a dickhead got a bad electric shock.... ( it looked like a burn)... he screamed ... ran to the nearest pot of some cactus

on the windowsill... stuck his fingers in it and moaned like he was cumming.... someone whispered reverently - it must be grounding... :-)))

_new-rena:
an electrician makes only two mistakes in life.... in this case, a break in the "ground" that came off the left bolt would be the second and last. jokes aside, you need to get it screwed on. and any bolt welded to the body needs a wire from the ground loop tightened. otherwise you go out in the rain to watch (on/off) and you'll get grief
Well done. You got it. You don't have to pull anything. Give you some cussing, and it'll pull up. There's a crew from the Ukraine. And kind of their electrician. But the answer is different. A little ruble minus and shield plus. That's the humour.

DJDJ22:
Well done. You did it. There's no need to pull anything. Give you some cuzdiles and everything will pick up. There's a crew from the Ukraine. And kind of their electrician. But the answer is different. A little ruble minus and shield plus. That's the humour.
Yeah, black)))

A riddle

Flying, cresting, clawing - who?

The electrician falls from the pole

//------------------------

What is the similarity between a woman's leg and a high-voltage pole?

The higher one climbs, the more breathtaking