Humour - page 266

- I don't believe in hypnosis! I don't believe in hypnosis!!! - Every day my neighbour shouted, sweeping my porch at 8 a.m. sharp...

evillive:
- I don't believe in hypnosis! I don't believe in hypnosis!!! - Every day, my neighbour shouted, sweeping my porch at 8:00 a.m. sharp...

...sweeping up a hypnotist's porch for free?

Highlander sells a Zhiga, or a victim of education reform )))

+20°: Hawaiians turn up the heat.

+10°: Americans are shaking. Russians plant cucumbers in vegetable gardens.

+5°: You can see your breath. Spanish cars won't start. Norwegians go for a swim.

+1°: Italian cars don't start. Russians drive in cars with the windows down.

0°: In America, the water is freezing. In Russia, the water thickens.

-5°: French cars won't start.

-10°: Russians plan a holiday to Australia.

-15°: A cat insists on sleeping in your bed. Norwegians put on jumpers.

-18°: In New York, homeowners turn up the heat.

-20°: American cars won't start. In Alaska, they put on T-shirts.

-25°: German cars don't start. Hawaiians are going extinct.

-30°: The cat insists on sleeping in your pyjamas.

-35°: Too cold to think. Japanese cars won't start.

-40°: You're planning a two-week hot bath. Swedish cars don't start.

-42°: Transport doesn't function in Europe.

-45°: Greeks, Spaniards, Italians are extinct.

-50°: Your eyelids freeze when you blink. In Alaska, they close the bathroom window.

-60°: Polar bears move south.

-73°: Finnish special forces evacuate Father Christmas from Lapland. The Russians put on their earflaps.

-114°: Ethyl alcohol freezes. The people of Alaska are dying out.

-273.15°: Absolute zero, atomic motion stops.

-273.16°: The devils are freezing in hell. The Swedish team freezes on the field, the Russian team becomes world football champions.

evillive: Highlander sells a zhiga, or a victim of education reform )))
What is a jig? Is it a dance, music or something else? On the Internet I could not find anything else. And if I do not understand the meaning of the word, I begin to yawn and generally become aggressive.

Mathemat:
What is a jig? Dance, music to it, or something else? On the Internet I could not find anything else. And if I do not understand the meaning of the word, I begin to yawn and generally become aggressive.

The dance is called a jig, not a jig. A jig is a zhigul - a product of AvtoVAZ ))))

Stop poking around in humour threads ))))

evillive:

The dance is called a jig, not a jig. Zhiga is a Zhigul - a product of AvtoVAZ ))))

Quit poking around in the humour thread ))))

Judging by the number of Caucasians who use autovaz, they are the biggest patriots in Russia. You should not even laugh here, you should weep. ((((

solar:

Judging by the number of Caucasians who use VAZ - they are the biggest patriots in Russia. You don't even have to laugh here, you have to cry. ((((

They buy them not out of patriotism but purely for makeover and show off, lowered cars with ripped out springs are in special honour ))))

And even Caucasians mostly buy VAZ cars with mileage, from the second or third owner, what kind of patriotism is there ...

The word 'Zhiga' has many meanings, by the way ;)