Humour - page 178

faa1947:

In 1985, turned in a peep at CM 1420. That's what most people involved thought. I realised that I had surrendered an obsolete system. Then there was a degradation of the iron, on which nothing serious could be done. Until about the year 2000 the flats. By about 2005 it settled down and I was able to perform not only analysis, accounting and reporting tasks, but also tasks of forecasting and planning. But during that time the thinking was completely degraded. The vast majority were engaged in commercial fintech. Steam went down the whistle.

You can read about a system like this
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/MYCIN
if you know what, it's from the early '70s.

It's on the subject of "obsolete systems".

I don't know about Friday the 21st, but last night Krasnodar and half of the region were shaken up. The epicentre (4.8 points) seemed to be in the village of Varenikovskaya in the Krymsky district. I did not notice anything myself, because I was driving.

I liked the reaction of the people the most: "Shit, it's still early...".

moskitman:

I don't know about Friday the 21st, but last night Krasnodar and half of the region were shaken up. The epicentre (4.8 points) seemed to be in the village of Varenikovskaya in the Krymsky district. I did not notice anything myself, because I was driving.

What I liked most was the reaction of the people: "Shit, it's still early...".

I was stationed in Kamchatka. My first night on the peninsula, I spent the night at my cousin's house. She and her husband were living in a dorm at the time. They made a bed for me on the floor. I was already falling asleep, and suddenly I felt the floor move and immediately returned. And only the plaster from the corner sprinkled in a stream of fine crumbs.

I said to my sister, "It's shaking! Her response was quite unexpected:

- Yeah? Oh, she said, "Never mind.

In the morning I found out that it shook all the time and that people were used to it. And when it really starts to shake people come out of their flats and look at three high brick chimneys of some enterprise - if they haven't fallen down then it's all right - you can go home. :)

In a month I moved out of the dormitory that was given to me to live on a ship. During this month I also got used to the fact that from time to time shakes. But the first impressions were simply inexpressible :)

drknn:

I had three earthquakes and never noticed a single one. The first one (1992) I slept well after hunting, the second one (2005) I was driving (it was kind of flat there, but the car tipped over), and the third one yesterday I was driving again.

I'm told, "Bear with me for a week..." )))

moskitman:

I have had three earthquakes and never noticed a single one. The first one (1992) I slept well after hunting, the second one (2005) I was driving (it was kind of flat there, but the car tipped over), and the third one yesterday I was driving again.

I've been told, "Bear with me for a week..." )))

I've been caught in earthquakes, drowned, caught in fires, had multiple accidents that are not supposed to survive ... Looking forward to the anunnah !!!!

solar:
I have been in earthquakes, drowned, caught in fires, had several accidents that are not supposed to survive ... Looking forward to anauchs !!!!
It's a busy life. Why hopeful? Tired?

moskitman:
A busy life, that's for sure... Why hopeful? Tired?

Maybe they'll show something interesting ))))

- I got a new watch and wallet for free today! It's like a magic gun.
The grenade has to be thrown in a way that kills someone else besides you.
The bus pulls away from the bus stop, an older man runs after the bus for a long time, waving his arms, then the driver takes pity, stops and opens the back door.
The man hops onto the back platform, the dust raised by the bus makes him sneeze violently and farts loudly in surprise.
He becomes embarrassed and jumps out of the bus.
A voice from the front deck:
- And that's what we've been waiting for him for?
It's three o'clock in the morning. Husband and wife are asleep. Suddenly the doorbell rings. The husband opens the door, swearing. There's a man standing on the doorstep, obviously drunk:
- "Buddy, come with me, it's just around the corner, you can help me push.
- Are you out of your fucking mind, man? It's 3:00 in the morning. Go ask somebody else.
Husband goes back to bed. Wife asks who came to see him.
- Yeah, some asshole got stuck, asked me to push him. I sent him away.
- You're such a brute. Remember when our engine stopped in the rain and some guy pushed us for an hour? Can't you help a man out?
My husband gets out of bed, cursing again, and gets dressed. Goes out into the yard in complete darkness. Shouting:
- Man! Where are you?
Out of the darkness:
- Here I am! Come here!
- Where's here?
- Here, on the swing!
- Doctor, I'm a designer. I see fonts everywhere. What should I do?
- Calm down! Eat some more of those soft French rolls and have some tea.