Negro! - page 53

20 t.p. and 20 s.l.

ivandurak: If we impose SL=TR constraint on the condition that there will be no more than 3-4 losing trades in a row followed by 1 profitable one, we will get a grail or something close to it.

If you impose a condition on an aircraft that it doesn't crash more than once in a million sorties, it won't crash any less frequently. This is not a condition, but a technical implementation.

A temporary stop of trades after every 3-4 losses is not a measure; it changes nothing. Everything remains the same. Remember the question about the law that prohibits having children after the first defaffa.

It means that in order for the tp to trigger, the market has to pass 22p (including the spread), and the sl is 20p.

The probability of winning on the first trade is 0.45(45). To lose 0.54(54).

If we lose 2 trades in a row, we lose $20+$40. Probability 0.54^2=0.2975.

To lose also the 3rd trade we need only 10 points to lose (as the lot is already 0.4). Therefore, probability of loss is 0.6875

probability of losing in 3 trades is 0.2975*0.6875=0.2

Then you still need to count when the first trade is in the plus, if for 4 trades and more...

Mathemat:

If you impose a condition on an aircraft that it doesn't crash more than once in a million sorties, it won't crash less often. This is no longer a condition, but a technical implementation.

A temporary halt in trading after every 3-4 losses is not a measure, it does not change anything. Everything remains the same. Think back to the law against having children after the first defaffa.

Is this a practical or a theoretical discussion?

If in the parktic, here it is.

Well, if 400 trades convince you, Comrade Practitioner, then go ahead. Scrape together the initial deposit indicated in the report and go ahead.

Or are you saying that this report is "parktic"?

sanyooooook:

ZS: if it's about the front, part of the spread can be paid back by the affiliate.

I'll come to Izhevsk and bite you, I can't wait.

Mischek2: Shit, I'll come to Izhevsk and bite you, I can't wait.
Homosexual propaganda is forbidden here.

Mathemat:
The promotion of homosexuality is prohibited here.

then a smack on the head

Mischek2:
Shit, I'll come to Izhevsk and bite you, I can't wait.
"Wake up in Kolyma, you're welcome.

Mathemat:

Well, if 400 trades convince you, Comrade Practitioner, then go ahead. Scrape together the initial deposit indicated in the report and go ahead.

Or are you saying that this report is "parktic"?

It's essentially 7 or 8 cases of drawdown after which there was a sharp recovery. That's the volume of the statistics. Lucky 7 or 8 times))