[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 119

Vizard:

went the wrong way...you should have shorted ))))

couldn't give you a hint before? we should (oops... corrected)))) the bazaar should come up with a separate TS )))))

emotraid:

you couldn't give me a hint before? we need to come up with a separate TS for the bazaar )))))

or find someone you know who will beep if prices change...(insider)...

you don't have to bother and just sow it in the summer ...( the frs printing press)...))

emotraid:
someone push the eu up who has a fat depo))))
(maybe something else fat to push apart from the depo))))

Vizard:

or find someone you know who will beep if prices change...(insider trading)...

you don't have to worry and just sow it in the summer ...(the fdc printing press)...))

I don't know how most people seem to just want to make some money and lie around in the sand with a banana in their teeth, but I'm already addicted to forex trading, the process makes me happy... I may not make it as a trader, but I'll do my best )))))))

Vlad72:
maybe something else to push, apart from the depot))))
yep. don't be cracked by the fatty's exertions )))))))))

wo, someone's pushing )))) keep polizzzzz )))) Tantrik when is your candle super duper coming out?

Has anyone thought - how might the French presidential election affect the eve?

emotraid:
wo, someone's pushing )))) keep polizzzzz )))) Tantrik when is your candle super duper coming out?

dvs:
Has anyone thought about how the French presidential election might affect the eu?

I don't know about the presidency, but the Olympics in the UK are sure to pull the pound up.

emotraid:
Yeah, but don't get cracked by a fat man's pushing )))))))))
you're the one in the toilet pushing and I'm the one pushing)))