[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 103

Vizard:

Yeah bulls are tight...closed above the plan...easy way out could be up...Snot in the fire...open longs to 32...went for the elk gun...)))

are you hysterical? or are we trading drunk? )))))))) i'm waiting for a signal on n4 to buy

emotraid:

Are you hysterical? or are we trading drunk? )))))))) I'm waiting for a signal on n4 to buy...

no hysteria... the diamond on the hour hand as was drawn according to the fairy tale did not show up....ran a medium lousy grid also wants targets at 32....on m30 a long signal was...if it goes short I'll flip...the quid is good for a small drop...so far the bulls have the advantage...we are looking where the trio will break...

Hi all! Would you like to go for a walk at 1.30?

Vizard:

No hysterics....the diamond on the hour hand as the fairy tale painted....ran a medium lousy grid also wants targets at 32....on m30 there was a longing signal...if it goes short I'll flip...the quid is good for a small drop...for now the bulls have the advantage...we'll see where the triangle takes it...

I think we have to wait for the Greeks or Spaniards to get excited and the Americans will shit on them and then we'll go somewhere else... I'll go make dinner now ))))

fqbj:

Hi all! Would you like to go for a 1.30 walk?

We want to...but it's unlikely...approaching 32 (bulls should do a bit) we could consider shorts to close (pips intraday)...ok, let's see what to do...

emotraid:

We'll probably have to wait forthe Greeks or the Spanish to get excited and the Americans to shit on them and then we'll go somewhere, I'll go make dinner now ))))

at 10 and 12 on the German news...

My forecast for today. First a sharp rise - maximum to 1.3190 (and even then, if only briefly) and then down... Maybe even 1.30 at the end of the day... So I'm on the fence for now, waiting for a bounce upwards and there to salt

Vizard:

at 10 and 12 (Moscow) news on Germany...
and at 12 will come out worse than forecast so I think 102.3 will be ok, the first resistance is 1.3116.

MobileMan:
My forecast for today. First a sharp rise - maximum to 1.3190 (and even then, if only briefly) and then down... Maybe even 1.30 at the end of the day... So I'm on the fence for now, waiting for a bounce upwards and then I'll get salted there...
you know how many smart ones I need it at 1.30 today

MobileMan:
My forecast for today. First a sharp rise - maximum to 1.3190 (and even then, if only briefly) and then down... Maybe even 1.30 at the end of the day... So I'm on the fence for now, waiting for a bounce upwards and there
better without a spurt