[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 99

Skyriver:
I'm very glad. You must have done it by pressing F9? Or from the menu? Just don't say that you know the "PROGU to perfection", the PROGU is not only a sell or buy. Have a good entrance and exit.
)))) on the chart - right-click - list of objects - that's how I do it. It says CTRL+B. And about perfection - it's owls (poking around in their code), optimization, etc. (well that's besides buy/sell and TA and SL)

Spain has apparently misplaced its bonds. Who follows the news, what's up? My terminal's frozen.

Vlad72:
Spain has apparently misplaced its bonds. Who follows the news, what's up? My terminal's frozen.
I think we're still going to go up... and then we need to catch the peak and salt the long term.

Bonds issued for a total amount of E2.541bn versus the planned E1.5bn-E2.5bn.

- The company issued E1.12bn bonds due October 2014, with a cover of 3.29% and a yield of 3.463%.

- A bond issue for January 2022 in the amount of E1.425 billion, with a coverage of 2.42 and a yield of 5.743%, compared with 5.403% previously.

The eu is supposed to go down, the one-hour peak up is very good for the volumes, but not too much, not too high, as if the eu did not go even higher and oil did not fully work off the eu.

I did not close the buy, I will wait for it.

See what they do about the 3124 support.

OlegTs:

The eu is supposed to go down, the one-hour peak up is very good for the volumes, but not too much, not too high, as if the eu did not go even higher and oil did not fully work off the eu.

I did not close the buy, I will wait for it.

See what happens with the support at 3124

"Chinese pipers" are rolling the euro up and down!

21april:

"Chinese pipers" rolling the euro up and down!

You've been reading analytical crap again )))...

Vizard:

You've been reading analytical crap again )))...

http://my-hit.ru/film/18401/online

))

this cartoon should be shown at the entrance to the credit departments )))) and to our assholes who took criminals (businesses) in the crisis...

... although the humpbacked ones can only be reformed ... )))

long shit...in the post-war years...the pendos are brains...you can't tell...

but they will come to an end one day... for now the quid wants to go up... and far from it... but what can you do... there is no alternative...

Who has targets down the eurik and pound?