[ARCHIVE] FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Consequences (Episode 14: April 2012) - page 98

MobileMan:
People, tell me how to draw segments, not rays!

click on a trendline...then right click...context menu will open...trendline properties...uncheck ray...

and study the software you're trading in...

Vizard:

and study the software in which you're trading...

Maybe there's a button: "Make a lot of money" and I'm not aware of it =)

EBC:
maybe there's a button: "Trade a lot of money" and I'm not aware of it =)

no...looked for it...developers fault ))))

Vizard:

click on trendline...then right click...context menu will open...trendline properties...uncheck beam...

and learn the software you're trading in...

checked - I don't have that. I know this prog perfectly, except for drawing (as I didn't need to). Just got curious already

MobileMan:
checked - I don't have one. I know the software to perfection, apart from drawing (as I didn't need to). Just got curious already

click 2 times on the trendline... 3 dots should appear... 2 on the edges and 1 in the middle... don't move the cursor... right away... the menu will pop up...

Vizard:

click 2 times on the trendline... 3 dots should appear... edges and 2 and 1 in the middle... don't move the cursor... go right... the menu will pop up...

aaaa.... i did not click on the chart but on the tool itself (trendline) - the button at the top

MobileMan:
checked - I don't have one. I know the software to perfection, apart from drawing (as I didn't need to). Just got curious already
ahaha...perfectly, of course. but the list of objects on the chart from the context menu must have been lost in your knowledge, this list has the ability to delete and edit the properties of all objects, text, lines, fibo, etc.

Skyriver:
ahaha...perfectly, of course. but the list of objects on the chart from the context menu must have been missed in your knowledge, this list allows you to delete and edit the properties of all objects, text, lines, Fibo, etc.
I think I wrote that I know everything about trading. I only used the object list to delete all the scribbles and rissanine that the owls left behind. To reiterate, I trade without any drawings . I tried drawing a couple of times, but only rays came out. Why are you jumping all over me?! I do not hesitate to ask if I do not know something. And it would be more interesting for you to see my drawing, and not just the text that I bought at 1.3126

MobileMan:
I think I wrote that I know everything about the trade. I only used the object list to remove all the scribbling and risanine that the owls left behind. To reiterate, I trade without any drawings. I tried drawing a couple of times, but only rays came out. Why are you jumping all over me?! I do not hesitate to ask if I do not know something. And you yourself would be more interesting to see my drawing, and not just the text that I bought at 1.3126
i'm glad i did it by pressing f9 or from the menu? don't tell me you know the software perfectly. it's not just buy or sell. have a nice entrance and exit.

The main thing is to press the buy and sell buttons in time )))) the rest is secondary...