MQL4 vs MQL5 - page 5

On the new guy.

Not the first topic as the search shows and all of them are united by methinks answers that are not substantive: like Raikin - are the buttons sewn to death? Yes. What are the questions?

To my unenlightened trader's opinion, claims about terminals and programming tools can be disregarded: either it is a friendly attempt to improve or malice. As a trader, I am interested in neither. My interest lies elsewhere and has nothing to do with proprietary features of languages.

Here the briefcases were mentioned. But the problem is much wider than that.

One might think that there is no trader's mathematics at all: there is no, as a concept, statistics, valuation, systems identification, econometrics ........

In the parallel thread I unknowingly raised a question about R-system. Who prevents metaquotes from making a normal output in R-system, which is free and has the widest functionality in the specified direction. Make indicators based on matemethods available there and a few EAs. As an example. As done for tehanalysis.

I've glanced through related topics, but Renat always for some reason avoids this question and starts talking about new features of mql5. Personally I'm not disputing them, but it's about functionality for trader, not procedural features of the language.

RandomWorker:

On the new guy.

... It's about functionality for the trader, not the procedural features of the language.

Actually - "it's about something else" - it's about the people who buy the terminal for the money... The "functionality" for them in the first place - read this page in its entirety...

I wonder if there are any traders at all who are happy with a fiver? Not with having a real position instead of a daisy chain of orders - that's just the result of moving to a higher level, essentially a forced measure. Satisfied specifically with the functionality of the hand trading platform.

Thank you) Used to read it...And added it to my 'favourites'. Metacquotes has done a tremendous job of satisfying their clients (DCs). As you read these settings - you want to send this lochoforex trading on such a platform to hell. But, there is hope for the growing competition and the fight for the client... I am told that they are not so impudent anymore. Good thing quater hasn't yet banned the import of quotes for testing.... MT4 makes it very convenient to develop TS.

jelizavettka:

The metaquotes have done a tremendous job of meeting the needs of their customers (DCs).

weirdo.

MT5 is not the order of any DC. If it were, every brokerage company would have MT5 now. But as you see only half a hundred of them have it.

MT5 is the entry point to a whole new level in general and in principle.

With it, the roads to the Bourses are open. To the real ones. It is accredited, which was not possible to do in MT4.

MT4 is left for the forex. It is well promoted and loved by the crowd of trained housewives.

But MT5 is two heads above MT4. Absolutely by all parameters.

sergeev:

weirdo.

Mt5 is not an order of any brokerage company. If it were, every brokerage company would have MT5 now. But as you see only half a hundred of them have it.

MT5 is a whole new level in general and in principle.

With it, the roads to the stock markets are open. To the real ones. It undergoes accreditation, which MT4 has failed to do.

MT4 is left for the forex. It is well promoted and loved by crowd of trained housewives.

But MT5 is two heads above MT4. Absolutely by all parameters.

The article there is about MT4 - I wrote about quaternary, not petera. Five, yes, is focused on exchanges - and that's inspiring and satisfying... It's just that MQ has very usable platforms - that's what attracts them. The main thing is the amazing possibilities and convenience in building MTS.

I will definitely start with MT5 - I've already started).

sergeev: С ним открыты дороги на БИРЖИ. На реальные.

And as a cautious person, I want proof. Or at least an understanding of who is standing against me on the other side of the monitor. If they are real bids from other traders - fine. If it is market makers - that's fine. If it is a dealing center server that withdraws something in aggregate - sorry, there is a conflict of interest, I personally am not interested.

If you understand a simple thing, quotes, even in the form of a cup, you can easily and coercively push almost everywhere, proudly calling it the data from the exchange. The question is who and where puts the bids together.

HideYourRichess:

And as a cautious person, I want proof. Or at least an understanding of who is standing against me on the other side of the monitor. If they are real bids from other traders - fine. If it is market makers - that's fine. If it is a server of DC that withdraws something in aggregate - sorry, this is a conflict of interest, I personally am not interested.

Understand a simple thing, quotes, even in the form of a cup, you can easily and naturally almost everywhere, proudly calling the data from the exchange itself. The question is who and where puts the bids together.

Anyway.

Understand a simple thing,

you have some completely wrong impression of the platform. Medieval fears at the sight of a solar eclipse.

The MT server is designed to store and transmit your orders to the liquidity provider. Receiving a response from it and forwarding the result to you in the terminal. It is a whole complex, to make your life easier.

Of course, it MUST store your orders. After all, they must go there (to gateway provider) and return from him back to the server. All requests have an identifier which identifies their owner etc.

The answer of provider to your request the server gives you in the terminal.

So to answer your question.

who's standing on the other side of the monitor

the liquidity provider to whom your request has gone. But not the MT server.

Stop fighting windmills.

sergeev:

MT5 is a whole new level in general and in principle.

With it, the roads to the Bourses are open. On the real ones. It passes accreditation, which MT4 has failed to do.

Is the MT5 terminal also accredited?

Andrei01:
Is the MT5 terminal also being accredited?

It is not the terminal that is accredited, but the platform as a whole.