MQL4 vs MQL5 - page 6

sergeev:

It is not the terminal that is accredited, but the platform as a whole.
Is the terminal part of the platform?

Andrei01:
Is the terminal part of the platform?

the terminal is part of the platform.

Andrei01: Is the terminal part of the platform?
https://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/MetaTrader

sergeev:

the terminal is part of the platform.
So why shouldn't the terminal then also be accredited?

Andrei01:
So why shouldn't the terminal then also be accredited?

your flubbing is beside the point.

sergeev:

your flubbing is irrelevant.
I'm sorry, I didn't realise that such a question was a flooding question.

sergeev:

Stop fighting windmills.

Man, your crystal ball is broken, the diagnoses on the internet are wrong.

Why are you giving me explanations about storing and transferring applications, it's already known. I wondered what the delays are at this stage.

Secondly, who can be a "liquidity provider"?

If "liquidity provider" is a separate unit in MT5 server - no question, let it be so, I just need to know it in order to plan the degree of my interest in the platform.

If the "liquidity provider" is an old deathesch server on mt4 - an understandable situation.

If the "liquidity provider" is the server of bank XYZ24, which deals with currency exchange transactions, then it's also an understandable thing.

If the "liquidity provider" is an exchange server, that's the interesting part. But assurances that "yes, it can work on the exchange", from outsiders to the exchange, are not interesting. Interesting to see that it really works there. ZS. zybot not offer.

HideYourRichess:

If the "liquidity provider" is a separate unit in the mt5 server itself - no question, so be it, I just need to know it personally in order to plan the extent of my interest in the platform.

If the "liquidity provider" is the old deathserver on mt4, that's an understandable situation.

But what is interesting - let us assume that brokerage company has MT4 and MT5 servers that should be shorted to each other before connecting to liquidity provider. In this case there is no advantage for brokerage companies having such connection because the parameters of the worse server determine everything.

HideYourRichess:

I wondered what the delays were at this stage.

Specify at what stage? At the stage of entering your application into the database or sending it to the prov?

Secondly, who can be a "liquidity provider"?

If the "liquidity provider" is a separate unit in the mt5 server - no question, let it be so, I just need to know this to plan the degree of my interest in the platform.

If the "liquidity provider" is an old deathesch server on mt4 - an understandable situation.

If the "liquidity provider" is the server of bank XYZ24, which deals with foreign exchange transactions, that is also an understandable thing.

If the "liquidity provider" is an exchange server, that's the interesting part. But assurances that "yes, it can work on the exchange", from outsiders to the exchange, are not interesting. Interesting to see that it really works there. ZS. zybot not offer.

So the crystal ball was right. :))

How can you have 4 different explanations for "liquidity provider" in your head!
Let's define what it is, because I do not really understand what to say about the liquidity provider.

What is a liquidity provider in your sense?
But give not this frightened list of victims of kitchen DC, but a normal definition, that you understand in its original version (maybe on Wikipedia search).

Once you define it, then I'll answer you right away - does MT5 work with such providers or not.

sergeev:

Specify at what stage? At the stage of entering your application into the database, or sending it to the provender?

From the moment the request came to, wherever it comes in mt5, to the moment it went to the "liquidity provider". I am not interested in the network delays, I am interested in delays on the server, speed of processing.

sergeev:

So the crystal ball was right. :))

How can you combine in your head for a "liquidity provider" as many as 4 different explanations!
Let's define what it is, because it is not so clear for me what to say about this provider.

What is a liquidity provider in your sense?
Just give me not this scared list of victims of kitchen DC, but a normal definition that you understand in the original version (maybe look on Wikipedia).

That was my question, what is hidden by the euphemism "liquidity provider"? And the question was not about the general, and wikipedia quotes, but about our reality.
sergeev:When you decide, I will immediately answer you - does MT5 work with such providers or not.

And who are you? Who are the authors?