[What do you mean by the word grail] Grail. - page 10

moskitman: In a state of clinical death there is literally nothing for a person to remember
This is just a materialist's point of view.

Mathemat:
This is just a materialist's point of view.
It's just about nothing. Clinical death does not mean that brain activity has stopped.

alsu: This is just about nothing. Clinical death does not mean that brain activity has stopped.
Yeah, right.

By the way, I remember an interesting study in which patients were briefly blocked with weak pulses of electric current to part of the visual cortex (simulating hypoxia in the state of clinical death). The patients (in real time) described their sensations as if they were seeing what was happening from the outside.

moskitman:

In the state of clinical death a person literally has nothing to remember and when they wake up they tell you where they flew, what they saw and who they talked to about what.

This means only one thing, that there was no death. I personally know three people who have been able to remain in such a state for long periods of time. And there are such people on this forum.

DmitriyN:
It means only one thing that there was no death. I personally know three people who have learned to stay in that state for long periods of time. And there are such people on this forum.
Half of them are.

larger

FAQ:

If a hypothetical 100% efficient trading system is considered a grail, then it should eventually swallow the entire market and replace it with itself.

That is, the market is the grail. So, there is a grail, and at the same time there is no grail.

And this whole argument degenerates to a chicken and egg ... :)

This is true... But for the absolutely perfect grail. Such a grail is impossible to find.... but it is possible to find an under-grail)

Tantrik:
Half of them are.
And the calculator man probably doesn't count anything (in his mind), he just sees the answers - intuition.

Tantrik, moskitman:
I don't mean the glass (I mean C2H5[OH]), I mean the science. Few people deal with this subject professionally.