Downloading tick data - page 6

hrenfx:
Conventional practice is not cared for. If you follow it, you will be a grey mouse. Bridge has nothing to do with it, as explained above.
By "bridge" I don't just mean the bridge between MT4 and prime, but also the whole set of software in a brokerage house that takes requests from traders (and by FIX too) and sends them to prime.

wise:
Be gentle with the centres of the universe. They have very fragile souls. If they get banned here too, we'll miss them. =)

Already banned. Just because of a bug in the MQL4 forum engine, I can keep writing. I ask developers to fix the bug.

I have a unique (thanks to the bug) opportunity to write one more post after the ban:

Guys, I sincerely thank you! This is the best Russian-language forum on trading topics thanks to the unprecedented atmosphere created by you.

Respect to all, despite the sometimes violent clashes. Good luck!

Do you visit other forums?

hrenfx:

I finally got banned from the MQL5 forum and my post was deleted. But since it's on topic, I'm bringing it here:

So, at least 1 000 000 ticks from FXCM can be also pulled through their API.

P.S. To the moderators - this is not a discussion of name brokerage, but an opportunity to pump out ticks.

Explain to dumbass: What is FXCM ?!

Is Google broken?

hrenfx: Cloud computing is needed for math calculations. Or do you really think the cloud will be loaded with optimising trading EAs?

I think it will be busy, because people are once again going round in circles in search of profitable TS, and once again they remember about neural networks, and certainly there optimization and calculations are more in demand, another issue is that at the time of cloud creation no one took care not only about popularization of NS, but in a little bit working code of NS, I think this can be corrected

So at least 1,000,000 ticks from FXCM you can also pull through their API.

I missed your train of thought somewhere, and I've noticed your tendency to write one formulated idea in several threads in parts lately, if it's not too difficult, repeat it - how to use their API?

ZS: not so long ago checked such anonymizers as Hydemayess, I was surprised to find that they work ;).

wise:
Is Google broken?

FXCM - Forex Capital Markets? What, a regular brokerage house?

So, a newbie question - there are repeated ticks in the Dukascopy ticks.

Why is this the case?

LEOK:

FXCM - Forex Capital Markets ? What, a regular brokerage house?
Yes. One of the biggest.

Gekelberi:

So, a newbie question - there are repeated ticks in the Dukascopy ticks.

Why is this the case?

The timing is different. Two different ticks. That's the situation. Somebody needs it that way.