Cannot apply for Jobs in freelance section

Hi. I tried applying for jobs in the freelance section in the past,but found out the execute button have disappeared .I sent a message to the service desk and I was told I violated the freelance rule by sharing an mql5 link as a form of contact, (I did not know it was prohibited )...does it mean I cannot apply for freelance job again ? Thanks.

Temitope Falana :
Hi. I tried applying for jobs in the freelance section in the past,but found out the execute button have disappeared .I sent a message to the service desk and I was told I violated the freelance rule by sharing an mql5 link as a form of contact, (I did not know it was prohibited )...does it mean I cannot apply for freelance job again ? Thanks.

Yes, as a rule, such a ban is put forever.

Vladimir Karputov #:

Yes, as a rule, such a ban is put forever.

Thanks for the swift reply, the link I shared is not an external link but within the my mql5 page, It was just to show a sample of the project to the client, no personal contact was included, does this also apply to it

Temitope Falana # :
Thanks for the swift reply, the link I shared is not an external link but within the my mql5 page, It was just to show a sample of the project to the client, no personal contact was included, does this also apply to it

I do not think that the ban will be lifted from you - you do not repent and do not understand your guilt.

Vladimir Karputov #:

I do not think that the ban will be lifted from you - you do not repent and do not understand your guilt.

I was not aware it is prohibited when I applied, I have never done such before , I am never to repeat the same mistake again as I have repented.