[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 459

Zhunko:

Library with out-of-the-box MT4 control functions.

Tested it recently. It works.

Thank you.

vasili:
Dear Experts, Please help.
I can't overcome the problem with automatic saving of template.
It does not insert the file name in the save window.
Here is the code.
The question is topical.

BeerGod:

Do you know, please advise, there is a code section in the EA, we need to know how the previous candle closed on two pairs at the opening of a new candle, everything works fine, but if at that moment there are ticks on two pairs, the EA is on the main pair and there are no problems with it, but if the second pair with the beginning of a new candle has no ticks, then the values from it are not updated and the data are not from the previous candle, but from the day before last, of course, you can wait a minute, it is not very critical on H1, but maybe there is a more reasonable solution?

Try iTime ( ..........); bar open/close times on both pairs should be the same...

vasili:
The question is relevant.

Why automatically?

Sepulca:

But why automatically?

=)

The task is this.

-Save a template with a specific name to the desired path.

-Add a few sections to it

-Load it to ftp.

So I need full automation.

I will implement everything via script.

It works (but it saves it under template_name in the folder by default)

vasili:

=)

The task is this.

-Save a template with a specific name to the desired path.

-Add a few sections to it

-Load it to ftp.

So I need full automation.

I will implement everything via script.

It worked (but it saves it under template_name in default folder)

Damn, I don't understand anything at all right now. A template is what your chart looks like, and what to ftp it. Maybe you mean the parameters of the Expert Advisor? Or everyone who visits your website has to see what you see? But this is out of the scope of MQL4. Although stop........I wonder........ so does it save, even if not under the same name???

The whole scheme is much deeper.

No, it's the template that needs to be saved.

In a nutshell - to draw on client charts in online mode.

And I already have it implemented, except for the little thing I described.

Yes it saves only under default name.

The error is here.

Window "save as" finds 240D66

But we can't get into the modification field.

Hello! I can't get the minimum daily price out.

double low =MarketInfo("AUDJPY",MODE_LOW);

{

Alert("minimum " , low );

}

I cannot! Please tell me how to do it!

lowech:

Hello! I can't get the minimum daily price out.

double low =MarketInfo("AUDJPY",MODE_LOW);

{

Alert("minimum " , low );

}

I cannot! Please tell me how to do it!

Does your terminal even support this currency pair on your trading account? If so, open the D1 chart and let the terminal get the prices of D1 candlesticks. After that the code will start working normally.

drknn:

Does your terminal even support this currency pair on your trading account? If so, open a D1 chart and let the terminal get the prices of D1 candlesticks. After that the code will start working normally.
I have this tool! I haven't attached the EA to the chart! I've tried it in the tester,MarketInfo() shows the spread! It should also show low to me!