[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 385

Las-tochka:

Just because you don't need them doesn't mean that nobody else will. The question was not about which quotes to test ideas on! The question is how to make these quotes without missing 5 or 7 months of history, which distorts the quotes' picture more or less close to reality. Without updating charts when switching to different timeframes.

At the top of the chart there is a setting on the right of the chart (I don't know how to say it in Russian), click, enter and set the number of bars on the chart and on the history as much as you want! But all the same, this does not exclude errors. Or ask your brokerage company what to do! I'm used to it, that in the tester in the magazine in the first place the data on errors in their history, and then about the transactions, and not at first and with skips. Good luck!

borilunad:

On top of the chart, there is a setting on the right of the chart (I don't know how to say it in Russian), click, enter and set the number of bars on the chart and on the history as much as you want! But all the same, this does not exclude errors. Or ask your brokerage company what to do! I'm used to it, that in the tester in the magazine in the first place the data on errors in their history, and then about the transactions, and not at first and with skips. Good luck!

Thanks for the more constructive reply! But, the problem remains http://pixs.ru/showimage/proebkotir_9673249_5775806.gif about 6 months lost((( And the problem is not dependent on the broker, something with the terminal itself(((

Folks who know how to solve the glitch. After refreshing the chart everything is OK, but when I switch to another frame the quotes are lost and I have to refresh. Same when restarting the terminal((((

Las-tochka:

Thanks for the more constructive reply! But, the problem remains http://pixs.ru/showimage/proebkotir_9673249_5775806.gif lost about 6 months((( And the problem is not dependent on the broker, something with the terminal itself(((

Folks who know how to solve a glitch. After refreshing the chart everything is OK, but when I switch to another frame the quotes are lost and I have to refresh. Same when restarting the terminal((((

What operating system and on which drive is the terminal installed?

Folks, please help me figure out what's wrong...

here is the code

int kolvo_b;
int kolvo_s;

for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--){
if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
{
if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
    kolvo_b++;
if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
    kolvo_s++;
}
Comment("\n kolvo_s=",kolvo_s,"\n kolvo_b=",kolvo_b);
return(kolvo_b); 
return(kolvo_s);

}

I put it in the comments to know the number of trades

I found it works strangely with a lag... I open sell for example, wait, nothing changes, close Sell open buy, sell becomes =0 buy=1

I would like to make a condition_1 type BUY open no more than 3 deals

and if the_2 condition on type SELL open no more than 3 deals

Please tell me what I am doing wrong!

thanks in advance!!!

Vinin:

What operating system and on which drive is the terminal installed?

7ka, 64bit, installing to C and D does not solve the problem, as shown by the experiments.

Las-tochka:

7, 64bit, installing to C and D does not solve the problem, as the experiments have shown.

I have WIN7 64 on my D drive. No problem at all.

someone PLEASE tell me about my question above, I really need it....

DanLett:
someone PLEASE tell me about my question above, I really need it....
Try it like this:
int kolvo_b;
int kolvo_s;

Comment("\n kolvo_s=",kolvo_s,"\n kolvo_b=",kolvo_b);

for (int i=OrdersTotal()-1; i>=0; i--)
  {
  if (OrderSelect(i,SELECT_BY_POS,MODE_TRADES))
     {
     if(OrderType()==OP_BUY)
       kolvo_b++;
     if(OrderType()==OP_SELL)
       kolvo_s++;
     }
  }

r772ra:
Try it this way:
I'll check it out.

Yay, it's working!!! :)

Thanks so much for your help!!!!!!