[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 304

could you tell me...
A maximum value is searched for on a given interval:

buy_stop_level = High[iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Bars-bar_start,1)];

Required:
After finding a maximum, on a new interval (from the first bar to the bar on which the maximum is determined), find the minimum.

StopLoseBuy    = Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,Bars-(бар который приходится на максимум),1)];

sv.:

could you tell me...
A maximum value is searched for on a given interval:

Required:
After finding a maximum, on a new interval (from the first bar to the bar on which the maximum is determined), find the minimum.

StopLoseBuy    = Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,buy_stop_level,1)];
Try it this way.

Roger:
Try it this way.

It doesn't work correctly.

Probably because in iLowest the interval is specified in int, while buy_stop_level is the price level.
You need to define the bar number.

sv.:

It doesn't work correctly.

Probably because in iLowest the interval is specified in int, while buy_stop_level is the price level.
The bar number must be defined.

Well, of course.

StopLoseBuy    = Low[iLowest(NULL,0,MODE_LOW,iHighest(NULL,0,MODE_HIGH,Bars-bar_start,1),1)];

Roger:

Well, of course.

Thank you.

I have a question I've finished (almost) my EA. but due to my weak computer I can't optimise it quickly. can anyone help me?

GarKain:
I have a question I have finished (almost) my advisor. but since I have a weak computer can not quickly optimize it. can someone help?

You should port the code to MQL5, use the cloud. For cents, the agents will do it in the best way!

If you stay at 4, then optimise your exp code, increase the parameter optimisation step and optimise the opening price model, so that you can reach their planar parameters, and then move on to more detailed parametric optimisation from these planar parameter areas. Do you think it all depends on the computer? If the code is buggy and the optimization is poorly organized, even a smart computer will freeze for a long time...

So, it's not about your car... :-) There's no free stuff here. You have to pay for it yourself.

Roman.:

Move your code to MQL5 and use the cloud. For cents the agents will do it in the best way!

If you stay at 4, then optimise your exp code, increase the parameter optimisation step and optimise the opening price model, so that you can reach their planar parameters, and then move on to more detailed parametric optimisation from these planar parameter areas. Do you think it all depends on the computer? If the code is buggy and the optimization is poorly organized, even a smart computer will freeze for a long time...

So, it's not about your car... :-) There's no free stuff here. You have to pay for it yourself.

you mean this thing has to be paid for?

GarKain:
so this stuff is paid for?

Yes. But it costs cents. This is what it looks like in the terminal. I'm preparing an expa for the champ. At opening prices local (four) agents are enough - proc. But with more detailed optimization, I do not exclude connection to the cloud.

Read the forum and articles on Pyatra - it's all there.

those cents are earned while the computer is idle, right?