[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 139

sergeev:

it means that you are counting differently.

Do Comment or Print and see at which step of the formula there is a discrepancy

no.

I wonder how, if the indicator is transferred with all the rules of punctuation and grammar to the Expert Advisor? HOW CAN IT COUNT DIFFERENTLY? Do you have any other suggestions?

dzhini:
HOW CAN IT COUNT DIFFERENTLY?
and you check and see for yourself.

sergeev:
Check it and see for yourself.

So far I have decided to feed the values to the Expert Advisor from the indicators via global variables )))) Later I will try to find out where the error is coming from

Can you tell me, I have an EA which is the toughest martingale (classic). It works great on EUR/USD with a TP of 1000 pips. But sometimes it just stops opening trades, why? If I restart it, everything starts perfectly from the beginning. But why does it stop opening them? If there is no answer to this question, please, tell me if there is any function that automatically restarts the EA? Say,

if (OrderCloseTime() > 100000)
{
     PerezapuskSovetnika();
}

=)

CLAIN:

Except sometimes it just stops opening trades, why?

https://www.mql5.com/ru/forum/133408

dzhini:
So far, I have decided to feed values to the Expert Advisor from indicators via global variables
What about iCustom?

CLAIN:

Can you tell me, I have an EA which is the toughest martingale (classic). It works great on EUR/USD with a TP of 1000 pips. But sometimes it just stops opening trades, why? If I restart it, everything starts perfectly from the beginning. But why does it stop opening them? If there is no answer to this question, please, tell me if there is any function that automatically restarts the EA? Say,

=)

It is possible that just at some point there is not enough deposit for a new trade. In the code, immediately after opening a position, output an error in Print(), then look at the error description (134 is possible).

sergeev:
Would you use iCustom to upload it?

:) No, in my case it doesn't work properly, because the indicator is proprietary and it needs the market all the time. That's why I have tried to build calculations in my Expert Advisor, but it has failed so far (from time to time it has some unnecessary values somewhere :))) global ones seem to handle it well for now

dzhini:
:) No, in my case it doesn't work properly as the indicator is proprietary and needs the market all the time.

I don't get it. why make wrong indicators.

paladin80:
It is possible that there is simply not enough deposit for a new trade at some point. In the code, immediately after opening a position, output an error in Print(), then look at the error description (134 is possible).

The interesting thing is that the deposit is sufficient - I have a large reserve there.