[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 460

lowech:
I have this tool! I did not attach the chart of the EA! I tried it in the tester, in theMarketInfo() testerit shows spread!

Let's say, the history of the symbol EurUsd is loaded to 2010 in the Strategy Tester and it starts its tests from this year. And the history of your cross is not loaded, so it does not show what we want. Moreover, all the alerts in the tester are written to the log.

P.S.

Well it's just as 1 of the possible options...

Good evening. I would like to know in what direction I started? I installed the GranCapital program and made a Micro account. I am playing on the demo account now. But I am still gaining ground.

vasili:
The question is topical.

Done. It works for me. But there is a small problem. What if a template with this name already exists? In this case, a dialog box pops up with a question.

There are 2 buttons (Yes, No). This is a system dialog. The header language depends on system localization, not MT4. I have automatic detection of MT4 localization. It's a bit complicated. This window has no other identifiers than title and class. We already have one dialog window with the same class. We will have to search for the window in two languages at once. And not only the "Save As" dialog, but also the template replacement dialog. In the latter I propose to always click on "Yes". Let it replace.

By the way, the buttons in the replace dialog are also identified by name. There are no other identifiers. I.e. will have to do it in two languages too.

Will do it by tomorrow evening. If I need it urgently, without last-minute troubles with substitution and localization, I can send it to you now.

Zhunko:

Done. It works for me. But there is a small problem. What if a template with this name already exists? In this case, a dialog box pops up with a question.

There are 2 buttons (Yes, No). This is a system dialog. The header language depends on system localization, not MT4. I have automatic detection of MT4 localization. It's a bit complicated. This window has no other identifiers than title and class. We already have one dialog window with the same class. We will have to search for the window in two languages at once. And not only the "Save As" window, but also the template replacement dialog. In the latter I propose to always click on "Yes". Let it replace.

By the way, the buttons in the replace dialog are also identified by name. There are no other identifiers. I.e. will have to do it in two languages too.

Will do it by tomorrow evening. If I need it urgently, without last-minute troubles with substitution and localization, I can send it now.

Thank you.

I don't want to bother you. You can do it as you please, there's no need to send it.

I understand you will add new function to ServicesMT4 list.

Just let me know what you've overwritten.

Good afternoon.

Explain what this is all about:

--------------------------------------------------

RefreshRates();

point =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT);

Why point = 0 ?

fmillion:

Good afternoon.

Explain what this is all about:

RefreshRates();

point =MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_POINT);

Why point = 0 ?

five digits?

PapaYozh:

five digits?
Yeah, is that a problem?

fmillion:
Yes, is that a problem?

No, it is not a problem.

Just read the documentation when you are programming.

void Print( ...)

Prints some message to the Expert Advisor log. The parameters can be of any type. The number of parameters can not exceed 64.

Arrays cannot be passed to the Print() function. Arrays must be printed element by element.

Data of the double type is printed with 4 decimal digits after the point. To get more accuracy one should use the DoubleToStr()function .
Data
of the bool, datetime and colour types will be printed as numbers.
To print datetime values as a date string, use the TimeToStr() function.

Please advise how to get rid of the 130 error when opening orders by market

ToPapaYozh: Thanks

Help, why doesn't this code work in my EA?

double lips=iAlligator(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 13, 3, 8, 3, 5, 3, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, MODE_GATORLIPS, 0);
double jaw=iAlligator(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 13, 3, 8, 3, 5, 3, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, MODE_GATORJAW, 0);
double teeth=iAlligator(NULL, PERIOD_M1, 13, 3, 3, 8, 3, 5, 3, MODE_SMMA, PRICE_MEDIAN, MODE_GATORTEETH, 0);

if (lips == teeth)
Alert("Condition met",lips);

If I set > or < condition, it works. Are the settings on the aligator's chart the same?

And why are iAlligator values output at an offset of 0 and not 3?