[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 437

Ilan1.6Dynamic EA is not working. I set it to trade by itself. But it does not trade. What to do who knows ????

Good afternoon! Searching, not finding, and I need to apply different magics for different positions on the same instrument. The algorithm is immediately broken and there are a lot of errors in the log. Is this possible? If so, where can I look? Thank you!

borilunad:

Good afternoon! Searching, not finding, and I need to apply different magics for different positions on the same instrument. The algorithm is immediately broken and there are a lot of errors in the log. Is this possible? If so, where can I look? Thank you!

Anything is possible, see your code in more detail or show it here along with the errors

borilunad:

When you open a position, set different magiks

buoy = 1, sell = 2, etc.

Are there any traders here or not?

ilunga:
Anything is possible, see your code in more detail or show it here along with the errors

Thank you! I'll look for it then, it's more useful and interesting on its own, and will be better remembered!

Crash:

Ilan1.6Dynamic EA isn't working. I set it to trade by itself. But it's not working. Who knows what to do? ????

Are there any traders here or not?

My car won't start, can you tell me what's wrong?

My point is... You would at least say something about what you did, how you did it, what you see. The telepaths are on holiday right now.

pako:

when opening a pose, set different magiks

buoy = 1, sell = 2, etc.

I need to distinguish between positions of the same direction. I'm not good with lokas. :))

Crash:
Ilan1.6Dynamic Expert Advisor does not work. I set it so that it trades by itself. But it's not working. Who knows what to do ????

Probably afraid of leaking ))

But seriously

1. Look at the top right corner of the chart, is the muzzle smiling?

2. Look in the log, maybe there are some errors there.

borilunad:

I need to distinguish between positions of the same direction. I'm not good with lokas. :))

well then magik = TimeCurrent();

on any pos. other magik