[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 404

Zhunko:

Thank you

Is it possible that the terminal hangs because of incorrect object handling, where objects are created and deleted at every tick?

zfs:
Is it possible that the terminal hangs because of incorrect object handling, where objects are created and deleted at every tick?

How many objects are there?

zfs:
If the terminal does not hang on each tick without creating-deleting objects, then it is possible.

Vinin:

How many objects?

Arrays, but the length of the array and even if you put a pause, does not affect the hover, it affects the arrival of new values, i.e. the appearance of a new bar.

zfs:

Arrays, but the length of the array and even if you put a pause, does not affect the hover, it is the arrival of new values, i.e. the appearance of a new bar.

How many objects. If it's 10-20, you shouldn't have a problem. I was starting to get sluggish from a few thousand

Yes, there are a lot of them, over 12,000 now. But apparently that's not the problem, thanks for the encouragement) I'll keep looking.

zfs:
Yes, there are a lot of them, over 12,000 now. But apparently that's not the problem, thanks for your support) I'll keep looking.

And why do you need 12,000 objects?

Vinin:

And why do you need 12,000 objects?

Let them be) 6,000 bars.

zfs:

Let them be) 6,000 bar.

So what, you need a facility for each bar?