[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 349

Gentlemen, could you please tell me if the angle of the average (or any other line of the indicator used) built into the EA is found using the ObjektGet function?

If not, how do you find it? Of course we may subtract values, divide them, convert to degrees and compare them, but maybe there is a more elegant solution?

Can you tell me why this code reads the string before the first separator but moves the carriage to the end of the string?

fileid = FileOpen("File"+MagicNumber+".csv",FILE_CSV|FILE_READ);

string ticket;

FileSeek(fileid,0,SEEK_SET);

ticket = FileReadString(fileid);

Print(ticket," ",FileTell(fileid));

Here is a line, only the first number is read, but the FileTell function gives a value of 37.

131322608;EURUSD;2;1;0;0;1346149440

Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy, giving 20% per month with a drawdown of 2%.Currently working manually, tired of sitting in front of the monitor.Using the written robot jointly with the programmer on a contractual basis. Also I will teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month,every day except weekends.The main pair of euro-dollar. Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of any nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn on forex. Apply to: evro.79@bk.ru

yakov79:
Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy giving 20 % a month with a drawdown of 2 %. Now work manually, tired to sit in front of the monitor.Use written robot jointly with the programmer on a contract basis. Also teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month, every day except weekends.Main pair euro-dollar. Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of any nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn on forex. Address: evro.79@bk.ru
If you can not find such a programmer here, you can look for a performer at the Jobs service.

yakov79:
Hello all.Necessary intelligent programmer living in Kharkov.It is necessary to automate the trading strategy, giving 20% per month with a drawdown of 2%.Currently working manually, tired of sitting in front of the monitor.Using the written robot jointly with the programmer on a contractual basis. Also I will teach three traders from Kharkov this strategy.Term training 1 month,every day except weekends.The main pair of euro-dollar. Then work on the contract with a major investor. Selection is competitive. Requirements for candidates: basic knowledge of the MT4 platform, a minimum of knowledge of any nonsense, which they say to supposedly earn on forex. Address: evro.79@bk.ru

You do not need a programmer living in Kharkiv. He can live anywhere and still communicate successfully via Skype. You do not need a personal meeting to write a program. If you want to show something on a computer and talk at the same time, any program that can do video capture is suitable. If you need to communicate and show it in real time, Skype + TeamViewer can easily solve this problem. However, you won't be able to punch the programmer in the face with this approach. :)))))))) Is that what you're worried about, by any chance?

drknn:

You don't need a programmer living in Kharkiv. He can live anywhere and still communicate successfully on Skype. You do not need a personal meeting to write a program. If you need to show something on a computer and talk at the same time, any program that can do video capture will do. If you need to communicate and show it in real time, Skype + TeamViewer can easily solve this problem. However, you won't be able to punch a programmer in the face with this approach. :)))))))) Is that what you're worried about, by any chance?

You may write remotely in the variant you suggest. I have thought about it. But without a contract and without knowing the person personally, how can you pass on your many years of experience? I only see the option I have suggested.

yakov79:

In the version you suggested, you could write remotely. I've thought about it. But how can I pass on my many years of experience without a contract and without knowing the person personally? I only see the variant suggested by me.

And how do people here order programmers to implement in the code their long-term developments?

Personally, I don't even use works I've written to order myself, let alone distribute them - that's the ethics :)

sss2019:

Can you tell me why this code reads the string before the first separator, but moves the carriage to the end of the string?

Here is a line, only the first number is read, but the FileTell function gives a value of 37.

131322608;EURUSD;2;1;0;0;1346149440

Because you set it to read as CSV. Remove it, it will read the whole line.

hello! can you please tell me if it is possible to update the day and time of the bar opening, if the bar is selected by time and date? i.e. for example:

datetime some_time=(D'1980.07.19 12:30:27'); - so this date would change with each day(7,8,9 number ) and time would remain the same!

int shift=iBarShift(Symb,0,some_time);

double=iOpen( Symb,0, shift);

yakov79:

In the variant you suggest, it can be written remotely. I have thought about it. But how, without a contract and without knowing the person personally, could you pass on your many years of experience? I only see the variant I have suggested.

If you come across an unscrupulous man, no contract will help. If you run into a decent one, you don't need a contract.

Now look at it this way. The programmer's side. There is a program code. He does not know what input parameters to use it with. Whether this code will be working or leaking, he doesn't give a shit - his business is to do an honest job and get honestly paid.

I've encountered traders who have ordered their EA in parts. They have ordered it from different programmers. The programmers are not aware of each other. One programmer writes tracking trading signals. Another one - order opening and tracking, the third one - indicator. The fourth one - money management and tracking of market exiting points, and so on. As a result, the trader assembles his or her Expert Advisor by himself or herself - from independent pieces that were programmed by the hired help. And he is the only one who has a complete picture of how his trading system works and how his code works.

You see, even if you explain to the programmer his years of experience, he will have to work very hard to sharpen his character for your trading system. This will take a lot of time and effort. It is not certain that the programmer will agree with this, and it is not certain that he will agree to teach anyone - it is too energy-consuming to engage in training. It is not like learning a school theorem. There are so many little things and nuances that just can't be avoided.

The programmer won't distribute the code and trading system that he doesn't understand the nuances. And if he understands the nuances, he is unlikely to want to distribute it, because of its mass character and complexity of the process itself.