[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 342

spek:

my handheld RSI becomes the main window

how to insert RSI in the main window "0" ? what to change ? indicator_chart_window- changed

Honestly, I don't understand why this indicator should be in the main window.

drknn:

Interesting. RSI has calculated values ranging from zero to a hundred. And the prices on the chart, say, are less than 1. So how do you want to scale the RSI in the main chart window?

Yeah, it's a problem, though :) I think the code should recalculate RSI values with some coefficient. And the levels 30, 50 and 70, indicated by your arrows, should be output as graphical objects. In general, solvable :)

Hi all, could you please tell me if anyone has an EA that can put a stop on any manually opened trade? I've found EAs on the forum that need to be thrown separately on each chart, and there is no way (( For example: always put 40 pips on any open trade on the next tick.

Suppose we have a triangle with vertices A,B,C. Vertices A and B are fixed to some coordinates and are fixed. By controlling vertex C you can change the position of the triangle's centre. Is it possible to create a function in which the coordinates of the triangle's centre are set by the user, and the coordinates for point C are calculated by the function itself?

fore-x:

Suppose we have a triangle with vertices A,B,C. Vertices A and B are fixed to some coordinates and are fixed. By controlling vertex C you can change the position of the triangle's centre. Is it possible to create a function in which the coordinates of the triangle's centre are set by the user, and the coordinates for point C are calculated by the function itself?

Come to think of it, of course it is possible. If the coordinate of the centre is calculable, then the centre and point C are connected by an equal sign via a formula. This means that the coordinate of point C can be extracted from the formula.

drknn:

Well think about it, of course it is possible. If the coordinate of the centre is calculable, then the centre and point C are connected by an equal sign via a formula. This means that you can get the coordinate of point C from the formula.
Could you tell me the formula? Also, I'm confused by the fact that time will serve as one of the coordinates, is that OK, I can't figure it out ahead of time yet?

fore-x:
Can you tell me the formula? Also, I'm confused by the fact that time will serve as one of the coordinates, is that OK, I can't figure it out ahead of time?
The principle of half angle if the centre of triangle D then angle ABD*2= angle ABC BAD*2=ВАС at the intersection of the lines and get the vertex C

fore-x:
Can you tell me the formula? Also, I'm confused by the fact that time will serve as one of the coordinates, is that OK, I can't figure it out ahead of time?

Just remember your school geometry course.

fore-x:
If point C is moved to the next week e.g. to Wednesday, considering that Saturdays and Sundays are not shown on the chart, this point would be on Monday or it could even be on a day off.