[ARCHIVE!] Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Can't go anywhere without you - 4. - page 337

fore-x:

Are there any developers here, please comment:

Or should you ask the DC about it?

So what's the problem? Are fives and above not rounded upwards? Does that confuse you, or is it something else?

P_I_R_A_T_E:

Thanks for the reply... what if I open pending stop orders? with a grid both up and down? with a fixed lot is it also realistic to do? when a pair opens, a new pair opens in the empty space before the newly opened one?

It is better to use the code that you have written yourself. For that you need at least a desire to start studying MQL4.

drknn:

So what's the problem? Five and up don't round up? Is that a problem for you?
It's fine, it just doesn't add up.

FAQ:
What are you shouting about?
good afternoon...if you can call it that... I can't write the advisor... it doesn't work at all... I wrote above... it's simple in principle, but how do I write it right?

drknn:

It is better to embed code that you have written yourself. For that you need at least a willingness to start learning MQL4
I would love to... Unfortunately I don't have enough brains...

P_I_R_A_T_E:
I would love to... I don't have the brains for it...

Then this is where you come in...

drknn:

Then it's this way.
Thank you. That's what I was looking for.

Where can I see the guts of the OrderProfit() function? How does it work?

P_I_R_A_T_E:
I would love to... I don't have the brains for it...
There are only 2 options: order what you need or learn to program. At first you always want everything at once and for free.

fore-x:

Where can I see the guts of the OrderProfit() function? How does it work?

Documentation